Yellow | Lay-offs

it's winter time...if you're on the bottom and getting laid off, get used to it...it's the same all over because it is a seasonal job, if you don't like it, go work somewhere else, sorry if i sounded too harsh, but it's true

Get used to what, working when I feel like it, ok. I'm at the bottom, laid off and I get my 5 punches plus OT and I work when ever I feel like it. Roads are crappy, guess I'll pass all driving calls and wait for a dock call. Why, because I can. Yea, what a rough gig. I guess I'll just have to get used to it.:hysterical:

Back to work

Indy has called back 15 road drivers so far! I am the next one to be called.........:funky: Hope it happens soon. I hope they get us all back to work, the sooner the better!

hey D.S, do you think this is a good sign for us @673 since we are in the freight lanes of 241,671,434. hope to be back @ it soon.

The 'heights' had 13 recalled for this week. Some went to elk grove village,but they were all recalled to shifts. Still leaves about 63 on layoff, but the ones that sign up are getting 40 hours.