TForce | Layoffs

I hired in on march 15 at Harrisburg for straight dock did my 3 day orientation just as this covid thing was really hitting.they gave us employee numbers and allowed us to finish orientation,but they had to lay us off.they told us the they would call me and the 2 other guys in my class they would call us back as soon as enough work returned.i have been sitting home making really good unemployment. But I am hoping to get back soon.getting bored.i have 15 years of dock experience.many of those years as a good stacker/loader.so I would be a good help.took a break from freight for a while to do some farming.but need the Bennie's.

If/when you do go to work, please don't let the grumpyness rub off on you; GEEZ---i think those people aren't getting laid is what i think the problem is..........

Still hanging on by a thread......

Worked the whole week last week knock on wood. Got about 55 hours. Central called yesterday wanting me to work linehaul but had to turn them down because i already made plans.

i also made truck payment this month.

just an update:

Working "amish" hours---that is sun to sun city all week. Then,worked linehaul yesterday with an "around the world" type deal. Central did not exactly have their act together---which meant i had to HAUL BUTT to complete my stops----had to use the 16 hour extension AND PC to get home.

Pushed to the brink of exhaustion----my managers are working the p____s out of me, which i suppose is better than the alternative.....?