XPO | Lets go union now!

wtf beerfd, your obsessed with fdx and od. the last time i looked yrc and abf were still hauling frt and getting their fair share. and besides anybody can low ball prices. we all know conway is not a bottom feeder our rates are comparable with with yrc,abf,fdx and od. management might tell you they can't compete if the union comes in, but thats not true. stop drinking the kool-aid. wake up and smell the bulls**t

I mention those companies because they are the ones that conway competes with directly. I get blasted when making comments like that. You guys know that i'm right.. just don't want to admit it. Your too obsessed with your agenda that you can't see what it will do to this company that can't afford to be messing with this right now..

management is in control more mature and better educated.any bottomfeeder that goes in with the senior drivers and their union assault on common sense is just a soon to be disappointed pawn.everyone at xco just sux up to get their own little deals.during our meetings did you here any senior driver mention that its wrong u get no 401 nope they got theirs i think that will be the endgame with the union everbody with 10+years will get a raise and you'll get laughed at again. think about who your unionizing with fellow bottomfeeders they will cut your throat for a new truck or your loads or an employee of the month award.heck one of the biggest organizers who secretly hands out cards is proud to be a trainer and rat instead of loading his outbound lane.way to fight the power u suck--- i apologize but it bothers me.someone should give him one of his cards back in front of the TM.

I can't tell if your for or against the union..

management is in control more mature and better educated.any bottomfeeder that goes in with the senior drivers and their union assault on common sense is just a soon to be disappointed pawn.everyone at xco just sux up to get their own little deals.during our meetings did you here any senior driver mention that its wrong u get no 401 nope they got theirs i think that will be the endgame with the union everbody with 10+years will get a raise and you'll get laughed at again. think about who your unionizing with fellow bottomfeeders they will cut your throat for a new truck or your loads or an employee of the month award.heck one of the biggest organizers who secretly hands out cards is proud to be a trainer and rat instead of loading his outbound lane.way to fight the power u suck--- i apologize but it bothers me.someone should give him one of his cards back in front of the TM.

You wanna keep runnin' your mouth on here? The person you keep bashing on here has only been here 8 years and is getting no more 401k than you! I started this and I have 8 years. Guess what? I don't get anymore 401k than you. So what if he checks safe stack loads and make sure they are loaded correctly. If the trailers were being loaded right, he wouldn't have to inspect full time. He did complain about being put on the inspections full time, dumbass! I don't get this mentality that if you're a :shit:bag you should somehow not be ratted on. You wanna show your little attitude on here? Come see me at work. You should know who I am. If not come see me at dock doors 103 to 113 on inbound. Thats the lane I load. But you won't. You anti union guys avoid me like the plague.

HEY RAT I think when everybody see's the 2nd quarter profits it will be the final nail in the coffin so to speak!

HEY RAT I think when everybody see's the 2nd quarter profits it will be the final nail in the coffin so to speak!
The second quarter profits were released on Thursday. You want to read something?? Go to yahoo! finance and read the transcript of the conference call with the investors on Friday. You think Conway mang. is bad. Just read some of the questions from the shareholders... now there are some people that don't give a damn about you or me..

Con-way's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript - Seeking Alpha

It should take you to the Q and A section.

Well im ready for the union to come in and lets get this thing going! Conway will do better and will get bigger than yrc and abf and ups freight! I promiss you! UPS Freight said they wish they would have never bought an LTL company and wish they would have never gotten in it! But they are to for in it now to go back! Their are talks about ups bidding on getting Conway Freight now byeing them out! That would be great also!

I can't tell either! Bottomfdrking: correct the spelling and punctuation errors, and then get back to us.

I don't know anymore myself. only 2nd week reading this stuff and thought it would help. seem's to be more arguements than answers. everyone who brings up any question or different opinion is attacked. "nobodyinparticularwhomatters" I personally heard a senior driver turn down safestack patrol. he did not think it was really his place and he is very nonunion. you prounion guy's should try more information and less insults it might give you more credibility. and you newer guy's better think before you sign no they can't shut the doors but they can redistribute and have legitamate cause to layoff 50 bottomfeeders. But hey i just need one more guy to say shut up brown nose or I'll get you sucker to completely convince me to risk a great job and follow these guy's.

Read your post. You started the attack. You come on here and spread false information. Thats what makes me angry. You wanna debate. Fine. Do it with facts. I have had meeting after meeting to get guys information. I have given my cell number to everyone who wants it. Not my fault if guys are to scared to call or show up. I went so far as to pass out invitations. We had very little turn out from the road drivers. They said they didn't know. I told the few that showed to give me a time and date for the next meeting. They did. I set it up. No linehaul drivers showed. At least the driver who is the biggest anti union guy here had enough guts to come to me and clear the air. When we got done talking we shook hands and wished each other good luck. He didn't hide behind a computer screen making information up to convince guys not to get on board.

wow what boat did you just get off, educate yourself you just might feel better,mabee you should give your brown nose back to your T.M in front of your co
-workers.

The second quarter profits were released on Thursday. You want to read something?? Go to yahoo! finance and read the transcript of the conference call with the investors on Friday. You think Conway mang. is bad. Just read some of the questions from the shareholders... now there are some people that don't give a damn about you or me..

Con-way's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript - Seeking Alpha

It should take you to the Q and A section.
well you're the one who supports management there beerboy,they are management make up your mind,i know you cash a big fat check and you have seniority,big deal.

duh,duh, and more duh,what kind of post is that,you want to jump ahead of your senior drivers,are you a special little guy who wants the world on a silver platter,call your little scm and rat everybody out and he'll give you a little lollypop and a pat on the head.

duh,duh, and more duh,what kind of post is that,you want to jump ahead of your senior drivers,are you a special little guy who wants the world on a silver platter,call your little scm and rat everybod y out and he'll give you a little lollypop and a pat on the head.

are you insane or tired and not thinking clearly. i apreciate differnt opinions and was stating mine im dead set against the little deals and the appearance of possible rats like the driving trainers. can u even read. I'm not dead set against or for any movement and that put's me in with the majority your never going to gain a majority if ignorance and insults are all you can come up with. tell me why I'm wrong and beat me over the head with some info or waste my time with you're juvenile ignorance. I blame myself for not being able to get to a meeting because I'm slowly realizing this is not helpful for your cause or mine correction i don't have a cause still looking with an open mind like most of us.