XPO | Lets go union now!

Lmao layoffs when Od And Fedex Take all the Freight now that s Funny !!! Fedex Damages So much Freight we dont have to worry bout them too much OD Might be someone to Worry Bout a little But they cant touch our service We are Typically Faster then anyone and our claims are down considerablly
Con~way Does Have many loyal customers that would keep them going so Many you need to rethink this !!!
No need to worry about O.D...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
So how is the drivecam working out for you. Fill like conway trusts you . Has them computer taught you all how to shift them gears properly :hysterical:

I mention those companies because they are the ones that conway competes with directly. I get blasted when making comments like that. You guys know that i'm right.. just don't want to admit it. Your too obsessed with your agenda that you can't see what it will do to this company that can't afford to be messing with this right now..

Or are you too scared

and the reason I say that, is that things have changed a lot for everybody..somebody dug up the thread.
o The only thing that has changed, is the company has figured out more ways to fire you, Doug's taking home more we're taking less.

Jackson MS is ready to go union Memphis TN is ready all of louisiana are ready Alabama is ready! The southern states need it! Come on Teamsters we are all Waiting to sighn the cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o
God knows you folks need something, the way this company craps on all of you!:usa2:

I have nothing to lose by signing a card. I have a spotless work history with any job I have ever had and would like to keep it that way. With the new technology coming at us here at con way I feel like my spotless record is in jeopardy, something as simply as moving a truck in a customers yard without a seat belt on can cause a write up or bumping another forklift at an FAC as crowded as say somewhere like xsw can cause a write up, etc. Its out of hand and getting worse by the day. Retirement is gone, Insurance is going up without a doubt, 401k sucks, work hours suck, etc. I heard a driver say he'd rather die a poor man than work for a communist company and there is a lot to be said for that comment. I know at my barn its the buzz, people that would not even mention union for the fear of retaliation is leaning towards it. Going to be interesting to see what happens in the next few years.

Are you ready for the lay-offs when fdx and OD take all the freight? Well, are you?

That's funny, Holland is Union and they have so much freight they are having a hard time moving it all. Road and City are maxed out of hours every week and they are hiring everybody they can get.

That's funny, Holland is Union and they have so much freight they are having a hard time moving it all. Road and City are maxed out of hours every week and they are hiring everybody they can get.

You don't have anything better to do on a Sunday, then dig up all posts and criticize them. Please get a life. We're busy too..it's September.

You don't have anything better to do on a Sunday, then dig up all posts and criticize them. Please get a life. We're busy too..it's September.

Wow! Didn't know pointing out a false statement would be so offense to you.

Wow! Didn't know pointing out a false statement would be so offense to you.

Might not have been a false statement 2 years ago.. it was part of the conversation at the time..when you pick and choose parts of the conversation, it may not be accurate today..things change. I would never say that in 2013..2 or 3 years ago, the non union companies were cutting rates like crazy. Conway too. That's all changed.