XPO | Lla *****s out.

The only way this will work is complete solidarity.....Complete....And I mean system wide. It can work but getting complete solidarity will not be easy......A lot of guys shoot their mouths off but when it comes down to it they get scared....Most of those guys are drowning in debt like I said before and can't or simply won't take a chance....For the guys that have plenty saved and are for the most part debt free its a no brainer to them if the working conditions are horrible.....Look my whole involvement in this was to say this won't be easy....And it won't....But it is possible...Just understand what your up against and go in with your eyes wide open......I have been on both sides in my 40+ years in this business...For all you guys know I could be drawing a pension out of the Western Conference and still be working at Saia.....You know the Western Conference allows that while Central States doesn't........See I'm not as stupid about the union as many may think....I just don't feel the need to tell everyone about my involvement with the union over the years... Most wouldn't believe it anyway...For me this issue has about run its course and I will slowly bow out gracefully....I wish you guys the best .

Your whole involvement is to pump fear into the minds of conway employees plain and simple. Seems like every post your talking strikes, that it won't be easy, attorneys, blah blah blah blah!!!
Look you don't know whats down the line, i don't know whats down the line, we could all speculate but unless your a clairvoyant you just don't know.
As for you collecting a pension from the western conference, I wouldn't doubt it. But i often wonder how people like that could talk so bad about the Teamsters and collect a Teamsters pension while trying to keep non-union workers from enjoying the benefits of what they have.
Maybe so BR...Maybe so.

By all means, I stand down!!!!! You think maybe I should apologize to MR. High Speeds ???

Not at all!!!! Your opinion on here is valid and appreciated, I simply wanted to back up Upnorth, if he saw an infraction he would have reported it and issued some sort of infraction, but he didn't, Rollin62 is an acquired taste, I have found that he is a pretty smart guy, as is High Speeds, that man can really surprise a guy, he is sharp!

Don't stand down! I was simply backing up my Brother Mod and trying to set the record straight.

Let's all cherish this 2hr backup as well so r great. Dockworkers make all purrs and h/L's. I'm suprised I finished this with out pissing my pants in laughter

Let's all cherish this 2hr backup as well so r great. Dockworkers make all purrs and h/L's. I'm suprised I finished this with out pissing my pants in laughter

What? Must be a Con-Way thing? I didn't understand any of that. Other than 2 hr back up and the pissing the pants thing.

Not at all!!!! Your opinion on here is valid and appreciated, I simply wanted to back up Upnorth, if he saw an infraction he would have reported it and issued some sort of infraction, but he didn't, Rollin62 is an acquired taste, I have found that he is a pretty smart guy, as is High Speeds, that man can really surprise a guy, he is sharp!

Don't stand down! I was simply backing up my Brother Mod and trying to set the record straight.

These guys have been let to run amuck so long they don't understand the concepts of rules or authority.

:confused:
These guys have been let to run amuck so long they don't understand the concepts of rules or authority.

First of all you are as guilty, Never Mind!!!!! It would just be an extreme waste of time !!! Yea what ever he says........

nobody ran amok. We allowed opinions to be expressed. If they got out of line, I sent in a drone for a surgical strike. Both sides are passionate about their views.

nobody ran amok. We allowed opinions to be expressed. If they got out of line, I sent in a drone for a surgical strike. Both sides are passionate about their views.
He sent a drone after me but the surgical strike was off and hit me in my head.... It bounced right off with no apparent damage.... But I got the message and chose to stand down.

Talking about before they gave you the moderator spot. And even since they have openly argued every single time you have said anything.

You had to lock your sticky because they wanted to debate that you are in charge. Some people just ain't so bright.

Talking about before they gave you the moderator spot. And even since they have openly argued every single time you have said anything. You had to lock your sticky because they wanted to debate that you are in charge. Some people just ain't so bright.
got it... It's all good now. We are all a dysfunctional Brady bunch type of family!

Talking about before they gave you the moderator spot. And even since they have openly argued every single time you have said anything.

You had to lock your sticky because they wanted to debate that you are in charge. Some people just ain't so bright.
Wow! What a teachers pet you are highspeed!
I said it a nice way so you won't turn me in like you love to do while you do worse and hope no one catches it....

Thanks high speed I did is he even a driver most would get that even with my sausage fingers
Yes I am a driver, I don't haul freight, I actually work for a living...LOL! Even from my days in freight I never heard the word pures, we called them propers. See, everyone is different. Lets not get started on all the terms and whatnot, we have enough of them it makes my head spin. Sorry if I offended you by not understanding what you meant. And thank you Highspeeds for letting me know what he meant, I learned something new and thats always a good thing ;)

Yes I am a driver, I don't haul freight, I actually work for a living...LOL! Even from my days in freight I never heard the word pures, we called them propers. See, everyone is different. Lets not get started on all the terms and whatnot, we have enough of them it makes my head spin. Sorry if I offended you by not understanding what you meant. And thank you Highspeeds for letting me know what he meant, I learned something new and thats always a good thing ;)

Around here we refer to proper freight as our own. So if you are out of Columbus and at the FAC where ever. And you get some Columbus city peddle freight. You would call it Columbus proper. The rest of the Columbus lane freight is then miss, short for miscellaneous, or 2-day freight, meaning that terminal will run into Columbus for it the next night.

A lot of times you will make a pure of the city freight. So that they have it all in one spot. If you can't do that, it is usually best to tail load the city freight so they aren't digging through what ever BS in the morning.