XPO | Lla *****s out.

If these guys had come on here politely we never would have needed or gotten our own mod.

Small price to pay.[/QU
Well there you have it!!!!!!! Oh sorry, I thought it said ME not WE!!!! You get the same respect you dish out in return, whether negative or positive... When you throw your little jabs you should stand like a man and take them back! Not throw in the towel and scream for the referree each time!!

You have a wild imagination. Dark too!

That's a laugh riot them people can't even get out of bed before 9 am and they close at like 3 pm and they take a 3 hr lunch so it will take an eternity to get them to buy a pencil let alone do anything about Con~way's issues They are more concerned with how many jellie donuts they can eat in one hr than they are us trust me !!!

You can not tell these Union folks nothing they wont listen Con~way would sooner shut the place down and start over as to kneel to the Union they are not going to play ball but they think the rst of us are wrong so let them find out when the chains are on the front gates and they have ruined it for all of us !!

Unless you have a law degree you could never understand ......Attorneys live for this stuff....There are many ways around all this.....Don't concern yourself with this....Just sit back and watch these Conway attorneys work their magic. The union will never know what hit them before this is over with....As a side note.....Let me say why I started posting on the Conway forum....I got sick and tired of these union recruiters trying to use this forum as a platform for their agenda....I won't call it propaganda. Let them use that word in their campaign....I felt they are coming on here and taking over.....Trying to force feed their agenda.....I don't work here but I felt the need to state this won't be easy....And they would be wise to understand that....The recruiters don't work here either .....In a way I wish Jeff would have kept the union forum because this forum has become a union platform for their agenda.....They just keep repeated the same things....Say what you want and get the hell off and let the Conway workers decide....This forum is for the Conway workers....But it has turned into a circus that is getting really old.....With the union being the reason why...And to say it is a 3 ring circus would be an understatement.

Double speak.
You are here to serve your own personal agenda but yet you tell others that you oppose they should leave. You sound like a couple of our very own company lemmings.They say the same corporate line over and over again.
Set the example man. Be honest to yourself and demonstrate your integrity. WALK the talk.

runaway, please tell me you dont think the union doesnt also have lawyers every bit as good as conway. they never took it to a vote 3 years ago. this time it happened. they have a plan, and they have leverage somewhere. otherwise the vote wouldnt have happened.
Its a good thing hes not for or against the union....lots of double talk....

Omg Thank you get off our Board already Union people go some where else and organize and leave us alone here so sick of your junk !! Well said thank you so much everyday so polluted can't even come here and unwind no more ! yea I like to Complain get it off my chest Con~way aint perfect and you sure aint gonna fix the problem with your Union so keep your dream alive some where esle and let those of us whom don't want your dream live ours !!
A few of your buddies made this happen if they would have educated or asked questions instead of spewing out right lies & half truths this would never have blown up like this. So much for helping there cause....

Double speak.
You are here to serve your own personal agenda but yet you tell others that you oppose they should leave. You sound like a couple of our very own company lemmings.They say the same corporate line over and over again.
Set the example man. Be honest to yourself and demonstrate your integrity. WALK the talk.
You guys must be learning impaired.....(the recruiters) I have never come on here and said don't join the union......You guys are like a bunch of used car salesman's trying to your cars....Trying to shove the union down Conways throat....I don't have an agenda....I simply got tired of you brow-beating them....I was perfectly happy just reading the forums and making an occasional post in the political forum....If you feel I have implied the union is not a good thing and I appear to be biased because of my history then you are reading things into it....My point for the most part is I don't think they can get in......Period.....You don't like that my stance is they can't get in....So you go on the attack. You guys portray the union as the best things since sliced bread...The union has good and bad points.....Conway has good and bad points.....State your case and move on....It's getting really old... Let the Conway employees complain about their job among themselves....Let them vent among themselves without you force feeding your agenda.

You guys must be learning impaired.....(the recruiters) I have never come on here and said don't join the union......You guys are like a bunch of used car salesman's trying to your cars....Trying to shove the union down Conways throat....I don't have an agenda....I simply got tired of you brow-beating them....I was perfectly happy just reading the forums and making an occasional post in the political forum....If you feel I have implied the union is not a good thing and I appear to be biased because of my history then you are reading things into it....My point for the most part is I don't think they can get in......Period.....You don't like that my stance is they can't get in....So you go on the attack. You guys portray the union as the best things since sliced bread...The union has good and bad points.....Conway has good and bad points.....State your case and move on....It's getting really old... Let the Conway employees complain about their job among themselves....Let them vent among themselves without you force feeding your agenda.
Didn't you come on here comparing the Overnight ....oopps... Overnite campaign to this Current Conway campaign and how the union was a bad thing and then you stated that you had some personal views on why you hated the union ..

And where on any of my post do i sound like i'm selling the Union? I've never promised anything, i've always said that we could negotiate anything the employee's want in their contract.
You must have traumatic memory recall for the time Overnite was on strike back in the 90s. Get over it guy!

I won't report the post for calling me ******** because it would be futile. You are a moderator and you have the power.

I am not suggesting you leave. You and the other corporate lemmings suggested you leave when you state that outsiders should not be pushing their agenda. But wait! You all were just talking about outsiders that oppose your ideology!!! Well slap me and call me Sally!

And your agenda is crystal clear. You are here to defend the downtrodden corporation from those nasty union thugs. Your technique of declaring futility in our actions is designed to cause complacency and surrender. But you already said we are stupid so how could we know that?

As a long time Comley employee, I invite you to stay. My only point in this regard is, and has been that it goes both ways. For those that don't want to better their condition suggests that non-Conway people leave the board loses credibility when they do it themselves.

How can anybody take such a complaint seriously? Please don't take yourself so seriously.

See you around the next corner.

All this time I thought it was a bunch of union people trying to keep the facts straight?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Didn't you come on here comparing the Overnight ....oopps... Overnite campaign to this Current Conway campaign and how the union was a bad thing and then you stated that you had some personal views on why you hated the union ..

And where on any of my post do i sound like i'm selling the Union? I've never promised anything, i've always said that we could negotiate anything the employee's want in their contract.
You must have traumatic memory recall for the time Overnite was on strike back in the 90s. Get over it guy!
There is a big difference in not liking a particular entity and simply just not liking their behavior at the time.

Unless you have a law degree you could never understand ......Attorneys live for this stuff....There are many ways around all this.....Don't concern yourself with this....Just sit back and watch these Conway attorneys work their magic. The union will never know what hit them before this is over with....As a side note.....Let me say why I started posting on the Conway forum....I got sick and tired of these union recruiters trying to use this forum as a platform for their agenda....I won't call it propaganda. Let them use that word in their campaign....I felt they are coming on here and taking over.....Trying to force feed their agenda.....I don't work here but I felt the need to state this won't be easy....And they would be wise to understand that....The recruiters don't work here either .....In a way I wish Jeff would have kept the union forum because this forum has become a union platform for their agenda.....They just keep repeated the same things....Say what you want and get the hell off and let the Conway workers decide....This forum is for the Conway workers....But it has turned into a circus that is getting really old.....With the union being the reason why...And to say it is a 3 ring circus would be an understatement.
So do you really think that CONJOBS labor lawyers are the end all be all? Do you think that the IBT or any other union hasn't gone against the likes of or possibly even these lawyers?

Argh! You drivers frustrate me! I'm not management but sometimes the results of my work impact the drivers. But when I know that might happen, I always keep you guys in mind, object when someone who has never set foot in a terminal suggests something completely off the wall for you guys to do. In fact, I always try to make your job easier or better.

If you could see it from my side...most people I work with are not out to screw the drivers. there are a lot of Con-way employees who respect what the drivers do every day to keep the company in business.

Argh! You drivers frustrate me! I'm not management but sometimes the results of my work impact the drivers. But when I know that might happen, I always keep you guys in mind, object when someone who has never set foot in a terminal suggests something completely off the wall for you guys to do. In fact, I always try to make your job easier or better. If you could see it from my side...most people I work with are not out to screw the drivers. there are a lot of Con-way employees who respect what the drivers do every day to keep the company in business.
I believe you 100%

Argh! You drivers frustrate me! I'm not management but sometimes the results of my work impact the drivers. But when I know that might happen, I always keep you guys in mind, object when someone who has never set foot in a terminal suggests something completely off the wall for you guys to do. In fact, I always try to make your job easier or better.

If you could see it from my side...most people I work with are not out to screw the drivers. there are a lot of Con-way employees who respect what the drivers do every day to keep the company in business.
You sound like a good dispatcher that has driven before . And understands what it's like to be on the streets.

Hey hey nows let's calm down and get ready for the FAC tonite so we can break every single trailer that comes in there OK who is with me ?