XPO | Lla *****s out.

Don't say never drivers r sick of it all over the country.

But they already know that. All those surveys. Remember them ?

And the union vote is a big one. But the vote you cast when taking your CDL to a competitor is huge.

How many of those "votes" have been cast?

They ain't scared. They are terrified. They have completely lost control of this company.

thats why we are where we are at with this company we just take what they give us and never fight for more its about time dsrs take a stand look at all they have taken from their employees and they call it profit try making a profit from the customer

Remember that promised pension when we were hired.. Greg and Tom can fly first class to all corners politely threatening retribution for voting yes, and don't forget hiring the best union busters money can buy.. Ironically i worked at overnite many moons ago and thought I came to a company that would take care of me for dedication, how the tables have turned

That's a laugh riot them people can't even get out of bed before 9 am and they close at like 3 pm and they take a 3 hr lunch so it will take an eternity to get them to buy a pencil let alone do anything about Con~way's issues They are more concerned with how many jellie donuts they can eat in one hr than they are us trust me !!!

I doubt that. The Department of Justice it's going to come in and fix this. Lots more money for the left ( commies ) in the elections.

You can not tell these Union folks nothing they wont listen Con~way would sooner shut the place down and start over as to kneel to the Union they are not going to play ball but they think the rst of us are wrong so let them find out when the chains are on the front gates and they have ruined it for all of us !!

You can not tell these Union folks nothing they wont listen Con~way would sooner shut the place down and start over as to kneel to the Union they are not going to play ball but they think the rst of us are wrong so let them find out when the chains are on the front gates and they have ruined it for all of us !!

Craziest thing I have ever heard, really!!!!!!!! Not even you could really believe that!! I mean come on, really!!!!!

Gosh, this is very entertaining.

3ring_show.jpg

Unless you have a law degree you could never understand ......Attorneys live for this stuff....There are many ways around all this.....Don't concern yourself with this....Just sit back and watch these Conway attorneys work their magic. The union will never know what hit them before this is over with....As a side note.....Let me say why I started posting on the Conway forum....I got sick and tired of these union recruiters trying to use this forum as a platform for their agenda....I won't call it propaganda. Let them use that word in their campaign....I felt they are coming on here and taking over.....Trying to force feed their agenda.....I don't work here but I felt the need to state this won't be easy....And they would be wise to understand that....The recruiters don't work here either .....In a way I wish Jeff would have kept the union forum because this forum has become a union platform for their agenda.....They just keep repeated the same things....Say what you want and get the hell off and let the Conway workers decide....This forum is for the Conway workers....But it has turned into a circus that is getting really old.....With the union being the reason why...And to say it is a 3 ring circus would be an understatement.

Omg Thank you get off our Board already Union people go some where else and organize and leave us alone here so sick of your junk !! Well said thank you so much everyday so polluted can't even come here and unwind no more ! yea I like to Complain get it off my chest Con~way aint perfect and you sure aint gonna fix the problem with your Union so keep your dream alive some where esle and let those of us whom don't want your dream live ours !!

Unless you have a law degree you could never understand ......Attorneys live for this stuff....There are many ways around all this.....Don't concern yourself with this....Just sit back and watch these Conway's attorneys work their magic. The union will never know what hit them before this is over with....As a side note.....Let me say why I started posting on Conway's forum....I got sick and tired of these union recruiters trying to use this forum as a platform for their agenda....I won't call it propaganda. Let them use that word in their campaign....I felt they are coming on here and taking over.....Trying to force feed their agenda.....I don't work here but I felt the need to state this won't be easy....And they would be wise to understand that....The recruiters don't work here either .....In a way I wish Jeff would have kept the union forum because this forum has become a union platform for their agenda.....They just keep repeated the same things....Say what you want and get the hell off and let the Conway workers decide....This forum is for the Conway workers....But it has turned into a circus that is getting really old.....With the union being the reason why.

Omg Thank you get off our Board already Union people go some where else and organize and leave us alone here so sick of your junk !! Well said thank you so much everyday so polluted can't even come here and unwind no more ! yea I like to Complain get it off my chest Con~way aint perfect and you sure aint gonna fix the problem with your Union so keep your dream alive some where esle and let those of us whom don't want your dream live ours !!
You could always scroll past the union post .. But you just can't help it can you? :hysterical:

Unless you have a law degree you could never understand ......Attorneys live for this stuff....There are many ways around all this.....Don't concern yourself with this....Just sit back and watch these Conway attorneys work their magic. The union will never know what hit them before this is over with....As a side note.....Let me say why I started posting on the Conway forum....I got sick and tired of these union recruiters trying to use this forum as a platform for their agenda....I won't call it propaganda. Let them use that word in their campaign....I felt they are coming on here and taking over.....Trying to force feed their agenda.....I don't work here but I felt the need to state this won't be easy....And they would be wise to understand that....The recruiters don't work here either .....In a way I wish Jeff would have kept the union forum because this forum has become a union platform for their agenda.....They just keep repeated the same things....Say what you want and get the hell off and let the Conway workers decide....This forum is for the Conway workers....But it has turned into a circus that is getting really old.....With the union being the reason why...And to say it is a 3 ring circus would be an understatement.
Stop it already, you sound like a disgruntled union brat that benefited throughout your childhood with your fathers good wages and great union benefits! Oh ... i forgot you did! :crybaby:

He's an employee. You are not. Correct? You are visiting this forum, correct? I would think as a visitor you would be polite...correct?

He's an employee. You are not. Correct? You are visiting this forum, correct? I would think as a visitor you would be polite...correct?

If these guys had come on here politely we never would have needed or gotten our own mod.

Small price to pay.

runaway, please tell me you dont think the union doesnt also have lawyers every bit as good as conway. they never took it to a vote 3 years ago. this time it happened. they have a plan, and they have leverage somewhere. otherwise the vote wouldnt have happened.