Yellow | "Long term finance deal" - Did it happen? 10/2009

I'm sure if it did, they will announce it friday morning so they can jack up the stock and try to use that news to cover up the 3rd quarter loss they will report

It has gotten kinda quiet on this news/rumor from when first came out on Monday.

Any more news?

Yup, we're good to go!!! In fact, everything is so peachy keen that bill is going to be on dancing with the stars next week where he'll wear one of those gawd awful orange uniform shirts and a pair of Mr. Lovers crotchless green leotards.

TurboJ always brings the sunshine to a post!

If we get the deal, he'll have to revise his bankruptcy date . . . again. It's currently Thanksgiving.

When will he learn? :biglaugh:

It has gotten kinda quiet on this news/rumor from when first came out on Monday.

Any more news?

The only news to report is everyone except Chicago voted Yes. When people did that, they invited themselves to new circumstances/ standars. Flaws that were never there or be explained. New flaws will be brought on as everyone goes on. Members should have been asking those questions before voting Yes. As people drive with blind-folds on, YRC will do whatever they want as they see fit. Because, you and everyone else agreed by voting Yes. So whatever happens, deal with it. Because, it is only going to get worse.

TurboJ always brings the sunshine to a post!

If we get the deal, he'll have to revise his bankruptcy date . . . again. It's currently Thanksgiving.

When will he learn? :biglaugh:

If the pos doesn't close by Thanksgiving I'll just change it to Christmas. bill changes the numbers all the time so I can change a date. Stop and look at those 5 weeks from TG to New Years, 5 days pay of about 30 Million dollars total, give or take, and not a dime coming in to cover it and with 4th and 1st quarters being the worst, make a call. It can't keep going on like this, its got to come to a boil.

If the pos doesn't close by Thanksgiving I'll just change it to Christmas. bill changes the numbers all the time so I can change a date. Stop and look at those 5 weeks from TG to New Years, 5 days pay of about 30 Million dollars total, give or take, and not a dime coming in to cover it and with 4th and 1st quarters being the worst, make a call. It can't keep going on like this, its got to come to a boil.

What part of "long-term finance deal" do you not understand?

The whole thing is set up to get us well into 2010. If it wasn't, they would call it a "short-term finance deal."

The whole thing is set up to get us well into 2010. If it wasn't, they would call it a "short-term finance deal."

some people just don't understand the meaning of long .....lol:biglaugh:

What part of the pos company doesn't have any money don't you understand? The bank could give them a Thousand years(and of course you do know that this only adds 10s of millions in interest)but if you don't have the cash to pay the everyday bills and payroll, game over. Show me where they have an actual plan to turn things around. They don't, they don't have a clue what to do, except to keep throwing things at the wall hoping to get something to stick. This thing is to far gone to save.PS: I can never be a replacement to you for Stroud.

What part of the pos company doesn't have any money don't you understand? The bank could give them a Thousand years(and of course you do know that this only adds 10s of millions in interest)but if you don't have the cash to pay the everyday bills and payroll, game over. Show me where they have an actual plan to turn things around. They don't, they don't have a clue what to do, except to keep throwing things at the wall hoping to get something to stick. This thing is to far gone to save.PS: I can never be a replacement to you for Stroud.

Stop it driver, you are confusing him. It is no use to explain. Those are the people who live in denial.

The week ends with YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW

Loading... Loading...

) reporting a likely loss of $1.70 a share before markets open, estimates show.

They won't need a thousand years..just a couple decades:rofl2::rofl2:

Looks like a doom doom estimate

[The Kansas City Star, Mo.]

YRCW's future is dependent on riding out the recession. The "long-term finance deal" is designed to get us through the recession. A few months ago, people were saying that the economy wouldn't be back till 2011 or 2012. It's looking like it might be back (not fully though) next year.

PS: You are a perfect replacement for Stroud because his doom and gloom is just as ridiculous as yours. It's like you two share the same brain. Who's using it today?

Of course thats what tell everyone. It is all about the recession. Follow the legal documents first. It is about how much money they can get away with until they do go belly up. They are cashing in, and the rest will be liquidated.

Of course thats what tell everyone. It is all about the recession. Follow the legal documents first. It is about how much money they can get away with until they do go belly up. They are cashing in, and the rest will be liquidated.

That old conspiracy theory again! That's so April '09. It's time to get with the present man.

YRCW's future is dependent on riding out the recession. The "long-term finance deal" is designed to get us through the recession. A few months ago, people were saying that the economy wouldn't be back till 2011 or 2012. It's looking like it might be back (not fully though) next year.

PS: You are a perfect replacement for Stroud because his doom and gloom is just as ridiculous as yours. It's like you two share the same brain. Who's using it today?

My thoughts are on that the recession will not be over till VERY late 2010 (if not 2011) and well into 2011++++12.