Yellow | "Long term finance deal" - Did it happen? 10/2009

well with all the cuts and not paying into the pension things are all rosey now .
cant wait for the 18 months to be over with and we all go back to full rate and pension being paid . oh happy days will be here again!!!!!
yea!!!!!!!!!!!! right ........... never gonna happen .
but some blind medicated boys on here will still be happy because they still have a low paying no bennie job!!!

I suspect that YRC will announce good 3rd quarter numbers. I say this because I read and e-mail that YRC sent to all customers this morning (Wed) to look for financial figures to be announced on the 30th. Why would they inform their customers took for these numbers unless they were going to look good?

hey gumba spaghettijg and turboj I am so sick of your negative posts, why don't both of you go eat s*&T and die. I may get banned for this post but it's worth it. Just go away! All I know is I'm just saying what everybody is thinking out here!!!! Yea you got your right to free speech,but your negativity just sucks. Is your life that f#*%$ing miserable that you love bringing the whole world down with you? Have a nice life buttwipes!!!!!

I wouldn't worry to much on the interest that YRC is paying the banks, You should be more concerned about the interest the country is paying on the national debt.
(it is currently $37,000 per minute)

And you think YRC will still be around? :biglaugh:

Even though I work for a competitor, I have a hard time thinking that YRC could go away, but I also thought that CF was too big. The only way I see YRC surviving is to become a mere footprint of what they are. What I mean is to become one company (no USF, New Penn, Reimer) with great service, transit times and low claims. Now fuel prices are climbing and that is a tough thing for many carriers........but not all.

yrc sent an email to their customers wednesday?...hmmmm...i gotta see it...what would be good #'s.i just cant see yrc making money in the 3rd quarter....plus ok if they did....how would the future be looking rosey???
4th quarter and 1st in 2010 will be horrible....and yrc can even think about another COO til after then...ok so lets look at a year from now when the pension will be paid again..can they afford to pay it then?....what about reinstating the pay?..how? when?.....yet yrc is still finding a way to stay afloat......

You're right, concessions on wages and health are for length of the contract. Pension contributions for 18 mos. You will never see this outfit ever pay money back into your pensions. They can't even turn a profit when their not paying full wages and pension.
Can't wait to see the next contact they negotiate. Oh wait YRC won't be around to negotiate another contract.
TOO much debt!

Oh wait YRC won't be around to negotiate another contract.
TOO much debt!

If it wasn't for all the friends I have and all those that would be hurt because of it. GOOD RIDDANCE......the world of trucking would be a better place. :soapbox:

You're right, concessions on wages and health are for length of the contract. Pension contributions for 18 mos. You will never see this outfit ever pay money back into your pensions. They can't even turn a profit when their not paying full wages and pension.
Can't wait to see the next contact they negotiate. Oh wait
YRC won't be around to negotiate another contract.
TOO much debt![/QUO
TE]

What about US debt? Sweat that. Oh wait. Let you grand kids sweat it

man...... you yellow guys,try brotherly love the bottom line is nobody knows accept for the knuckleheads who are runnin this trainwreck. All you can do is hang out and wait or jump ship.

man...... you yellow guys,try brotherly love the bottom line is nobody knows accept for the knuckleheads who are runnin this trainwreck. All you can do is hang out and wait or jump ship.

It does seem like quite a few of these yellow guys are full of doom and gloom. I say do your job to the best of your abilities and try not to do anything to scare customers away. This is a good job, try not to mess it up cause you will not find a better one when it's gone. And always remember this quote "That the situation appears hopeless should not prevent us from doing our best." Aldo Leopold :clap:

It does seem like quite a few of these yellow guys are full of doom and gloom. I say do your job to the best of your abilities and try not to do anything to scare customers away. This is a good job, try not to mess it up cause you will not find a better one when it's gone. And always remember this quote "That the situation appears hopeless should not prevent us from doing our best." Aldo Leopold :clap:
So get out there and do your best, worry about yourself!

reality

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not look at things as negative or positive because it doesn't matter how I look at things, all that matters is reality. It looks like the economy is getting worse and that we will all continue to see our wages going down in relationship to cost and interest rates will likely be around 20% in two years to try and reel in some of the money the fed has printed. YRCW may survive but I sure am not planning on buying any of their stock in the near future unless it is a very short term gamble. From reading your post, I think you are probably miserable. Go to brainy quotes dot com and read some Buddha, it may make you feel better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should try the ignore option that is available here is will not show their post and it will keep you happy. You can set it just for the ones you have the problem of negative posts that you do not want to see or hear. Just an idea... it works for me.:smilie_132:

hey gumba spaghettijg and turboj I am so sick of your negative posts, why don't both of you go eat s*&T and die. I may get banned for this post but it's worth it. Just go away! All I know is I'm just saying what everybody is thinking out here!!!! Yea you got your right to free speech,but your negativity just sucks. Is your life that f#*%$ing miserable that you love bringing the whole world down with you? Have a nice life buttwipes!!!!!

Well boo hoo hoo! This pos company is going down, just the law of economics. So why don't you girl up and take it like a girl. Also, Spaghetti, Stroud(don't want to leave the Stroudmeister out) and I are NBBs and you know what they say about them, "they live forever". I sure hope they ban you because I can tell what a bigggg, baaaaad tough girl you are. Excuse me Mrs. Saprano while I go change my underwear(shaking)!!!