Yellow | "Long term finance deal" - Did it happen? 10/2009

I'm confused.

You are now UPS management.

So wouldn't "we" mean UPS managers??:tribe:

Not until January. We=Chicago/YRC Still waiting for the settlement, fines, and all clock time. (Yellow) Yes We Can. went from that to (YRC) Do It Or Your Fired.

Not until January. We=Chicago/YRC Still waiting for the settlement, fines, and all clock time. (Yellow) Yes We Can. went from that to (YRC) Do It Or Your Fired.

This is your quote from Oct 11th:

" I am working at UPS as a dispatcher in a month. I just like ripping on people. "

Since he has stated he does not work at YRCW and just comes on here "trolling" I am surprised he does not get banned.:taped shut:
He misses the ex BigR drivers so much.They did all his work for him.Filled out his paperwork then showed him the proper haz-mat decals if needed.In fact I think the Roadway drivers taught him everything he knows.:biglaugh::TR10driving03:

So are you saying every time a BIG R DRIVER walks by he ask "are you my daddy ":biglaugh:
He misses the ex BigR drivers so much.They did all his work for him.Filled out his paperwork then showed him the proper haz-mat decals if needed.In fact I think the Roadway drivers taught him everything he knows.:biglaugh::TR10driving03:

Its not to hard to figure out that when the pos company has loss about 2 BILLION dollars in the last 2 years, is in debt up to their eyebrows, gets massive givebacks from all employees, sells off practically all their assets to pay the bills and still can't make a profit that things are looking a bit bleak. Whats your take?

My take is that I've worked my share of failed companies and have no faith in any of them..I could work at UPS and feel the same way. But I'm just sick of hearing it.....I'm at New Penn and these guys thought they'd be around forever but I never feel that way......But I'm sick of hearing about it..Like somebody is going to be the great predictor of when it's gonna happen. Nobody knows...It's like people think their gonna get the great "See it was me that told you so" award or something.....There's no award for it...And the people who constantly predict it have proably wrong 1000 times in the past three years...But their still gonna be the guy who knew when...Who Cares?

It's a sickness is what it is....It's the corporations that did it. They beat you. They beat you down to the point of something that I can't describe. But there's lots of guys who have it. And it makes me get a physical feeling in my stomach when I hear the kind of stuff they say...You have to constantly watch what the company is doing and think negatively about everything. Nothing is stable in America anymore..

Turbo,spaghetti,Irishman; Over and over----"their not gonna make it.Their not gonna make it. There not gonna make it.There not gonna make it. And I know why. And I know why. And I know why."........How many times do these thoughts run through your heads/day/hour/minute?
It's the company beating you down every minute of the day. Every minute they are beating you. You're not beating them. They are beating you. Badly,wether you can see it or not. Others can. We can see you getting beat up by YRC and Zollars every time you post. They are beating you. You just think your beating them.....If you really and truly believed yourself you'd quit..But you don't because you don't know..
Prove to the people around you that you believe what your saying by quitting and moving on..Otherwise,just knock it off.You're driving your brothers nuts.

My take is that I've worked my share of failed companies and have no faith in any of them..I could work at UPS and feel the same way. But I'm just sick of hearing it.....I'm at New Penn and these guys thought they'd be around forever but I never feel that way......But I'm sick of hearing about it..Like somebody is going to be the great predictor of when it's gonna happen. Nobody knows...It's like people think their gonna get the great "See it was me that told you so" award or something.....There's no award for it...And the people who constantly predict it have proably wrong 1000 times in the past three years...But their still gonna be the guy who knew when...Who Cares?

It's a sickness is what it is....It's the corporations that did it. They beat you. They beat you down to the point of something that I can't describe. But there's lots of guys who have it. And it makes me get a physical feeling in my stomach when I hear the kind of stuff they say...You have to constantly watch what the company is doing and think negatively about everything. Nothing is stable in America anymore..

Turbo,spaghetti,Irishman; Over and over----"their not gonna make it.Their not gonna make it. There not gonna make it.There not gonna make it. And I know why. And I know why. And I know why."........How many times do these thoughts run through your heads/day/hour/minute?
It's the company beating you down every minute of the day. Every minute they are beating you. You're not beating them. They are beating you. Badly,wether you can see it or not. Others can. We can see you getting beat up by YRC and Zollars every time you post. They are beating you. You just think your beating them.....If you really and truly believed yourself you'd quit..But you don't because you don't know..
Prove to the people around you that you believe what your saying by quitting and moving on..Otherwise,just knock it off.You're driving your brothers nuts.

sad but true.very good statement.

The truth is never a sickness. When will people wake up and say enough is enough. Its time to demand a workable plan from these morons. We are stock holders and should settle for no less. However, this should have been demanded at the beginning of the best contract ever and now its to late, but not too late to hold those responsible for their actions. I'd rather strike and take them down now and expose in public for what they are then cower and beg just for a few more monthes or weeks of work while bill, jimmy and their henchmen line their pockets. And as far as the pos company beating me down, not now or in a million years. Oh, they have tried to screw me over the years from time to time but nobody screws me without me screwing them twice as bad, if you know what I mean.PS: As for quiting, I have plans so if they close or miraculously stay open means nothing. Maybe you should quit and beat the rush.