Yellow | "Long term finance deal" - Did it happen? 10/2009

hey gumba spaghettijg and turboj I am so sick of your negative posts, why don't both of you go eat s*&T and die. I may get banned for this post but it's worth it. Just go away! All I know is I'm just saying what everybody is thinking out here!!!! Yea you got your right to free speech,but your negativity just sucks. Is your life that f#*%$ing miserable that you love bringing the whole world down with you? Have a nice life buttwipes!!!!!

I take it that this guy doesn't have a life outside YRC. Hey, if this guy needs a life? Try the grocery store, it's usually sold next too the tampons.

hey gumba spaghettijg and turboj I am so sick of your negative posts, why don't both of you go eat s*&T and die. I may get banned for this post but it's worth it. Just go away! All I know is I'm just saying what everybody is thinking out here!!!! Yea you got your right to free speech,but your negativity just sucks. Is your life that f#*%$ing miserable that you love bringing the whole world down with you? Have a nice life buttwipes!!!!!

:ranting2: :biglaugh: :ranting2: :biglaugh::biglaugh: :ranting2: :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Stop it driver, you are confusing him. It is no use to explain. Those are the people who live in denial.

And there are those who know all about financing corporations. What confuses me though is: Why do the guys who know all about this big corporate financing stuff drive trucks for a living....It's baffling to me why you guys who know all about this are not making millions on wallstreet.
instead of giving away all your great knowledge for free on this high classed trucking site.

And there are those who know all about financing corporations. What confuses me though is: Why do the guys who know all about this big corporate financing stuff drive trucks for a living....It's baffling to me why you guys who know all about this are not making millions on wallstreet.
instead of giving away all your great knowledge for free on this high classed trucking site.

Its not to hard to figure out that when the pos company has loss about 2 BILLION dollars in the last 2 years, is in debt up to their eyebrows, gets massive givebacks from all employees, sells off practically all their assets to pay the bills and still can't make a profit that things are looking a bit bleak. Whats your take?

Its not to hard to figure out that when the pos company has loss about 2 BILLION dollars in the last 2 years, is in debt up to their eyebrows, gets massive givebacks from all employees, sells off practically all their assets to pay the bills and still can't make a profit that things are looking a bit bleak. Whats your take?

It must be a Yellow Thing, Us Roadway Guys Don't Understand. Since its been mostly REX that has been sold off, Lets not forget all the claims,misloaded freight savings and the fire sales there having in The Windy City. Just putting the Getty twist on things,

It must be a Yellow Thing, Us Roadway Guys Don't Understand. Since its been mostly REX that has been sold off, Lets not forget all the claims,misloaded freight savings and the fire sales there having in The Windy City. Just putting the Getty twist on things,

Fire sale? Who would buy a fire?:Flame-On:

What does POS stand for.

P-Proven
O-Ontime
S-Service

Just a thought

The bottom line. It is the Chicago work rules all across the US. How does everyone like it so far? The rule that I am replying to is the pay to play rule. 301/309 members know that rule all too well. Were not paying to play YRC's bullshit game.

Again Spaghetti, who is WE ??

You have stated before you are now management for another freight line.

Why don't you go post on that forum page??

He's gets his kicks by torturing people. He's good at it too

Again Spaghetti, who is WE ??

You have stated before you are now management for another freight line.

Why don't you go post on that forum page??

We= Chicago There, I spelled it out for you. Techniqually, I still work for YRC. On Workman's Comp. Waiting for my settlement of ?. It is the Chicago way. The money is coming my way. So pay up Sumo. Everyday they delay paying me is a $5,000 fine. So far it has been over 30 days, plus my settlement. Do the math. I also punched in 31 days ago and I haven't punched out yet. That time gets added too. Its the Yellow way of doing business. How are the roads out there? LOL

Techniqually, I still work for YRC. On Workman's Comp. Waiting for my settlement of ?. Maybe thats why everyone had to take a 5% cut in pay. Hey, it is going to a good cause. Thank you, Brothers/Sisters

So UPS hired you as a manager even though you are on workman's comp w/ YRCW.

Sounds believable.:biglaugh: