Yellow | Love the winter weather...

Oh do I wish Maislin was back in operation. Nothing like running from Buffalo to Montreal via the Thruway to Syracuse then up I81 to Watertown and then across US11 to Champlain and on up to Montreal.

Central New York gets pounded by lake-effect storm
Posted: Jan 06, 2015 8:17 AM EST Updated: Jan 06, 2015 8:19 AM EST

OSWEGO, N.Y. (AP) - A persistent lake-effect snowstorm has battered parts of central New York and more is on the way.

The National Weather Service predicted up to two feet of snow in areas of Oswego County and the Tug Hill Plateau east of Lake Ontario during the most persistent bands of lake effect.

The intense snow was hitting northern Onondaga and Madison counties and central Oneida County, including Sylvan Beach on Oneida Lake.

The weather service also has issued a lake-effect snow watch for Jefferson County from Tuesday night through Wednesday morning. More than 20 inches of new snow could fall on Watertown, and temperatures are expected to reach lows of minus-7 degrees by Wednesday.

One tiny degree short of 80 with a slight ocean breeze in America's Finest City!

Had to put on some sunblock so I could work in the garden... :cool:

Same thing tomorrow.

QUOTGE="mud, post: 892506, member: 100"]61° in Jemez Springs, N.M.
CatMesa.jpg
[/QUOTE]
God thats beautiful, My dad lived in berkee for 30 odd years we sure loved visiting out there. Took a ride through the Jemez I think I'l build my house right on that there cliff

QUOTGE="mud, post: 892506, member: 100"]61° in Jemez Springs, N.M.
CatMesa.jpg
God thats beautiful, My dad lived in berkee for 30 odd years we sure loved visiting out there. Took a ride through the Jemez I think I'l build my house right on that there cliff[/QUOTE]
what is that yellow stuff running down the top right side of the mountain?:hide: