TForce | Low seniority workers should consider voting no.

I'll be supporting my local UPS Freight drivers, dock workers and Clerks by voting yes and then get back to work on Monday.

I'll be supporting my local UPS Freight drivers, dock workers and Clerks by voting yes and then get back to work on Monday.
Huge mistake. You’ll be voting to allow the slow and drawn out destruction of good wage jobs at UPS Freight in exchange for a two-tiered wage system, more subcontractors and wages that don’t keep pace with inflation. VOTE NO to protect your future.

Huge mistake. You’ll be voting to allow the slow and drawn out destruction of good wage jobs at UPS Freight in exchange for a two-tiered wage system, more subcontractors and wages that don’t keep pace with inflation. VOTE NO to protect your future.

That is all pie in the sky.
You don't actually care about that either. You said yourself you just want to hurt employees with more time than you.

Last edited:
That is all pie in the sky.
You don't actually care about that either. You said ypurself you just want to hurt employees woth more timw than you.
You can make up all the lies you want. Everyone sees right through you. Senior drivers sold out the younger and mid-level drivers five years ago when they passed the contract on the second go-around for a better pension than their younger co-workers. That’s a fact. VOTE NO to stop the bleeding!

You can make up all the lies you want. Everyone sees right through you. Senior drivers sold out the younger and mid-level drivers five years ago when they passed the contract on the second go-around for a better pension than their younger co-workers. That’s a fact. VOTE NO to stop the bleeding!

I highly doubt you speak for "everyone".
I took the biggest hit on the pension change. I fell into the 15% who lost out. But I chose to accept it because a contracts not made for one person just made for 50% + 1.

This contract will do nothing to help improve the lives of UPS Freight employees who have been hired within the last seven to ten years. This contract only makes senior drivers close to retirement even more fat and happy. Only a senior driver close to retirement would vote yes for this contract because their pension formula is based on earnings. If we vote no and strike their earnings in the pension formula will take a hit. That’s a big gamble.

I think it's going to be 80% yes. I have already heard that the places that have started voting have high yes turnouts. Maybe I'll be wrong but it doesn't look good for the guys that want to strike.

I think it's going to be 80% yes. I have already heard that the places that have started voting have high yes turnouts. Maybe I'll be wrong but it doesn't look good for the guys that want to strike.

I can only speak for the places close to me.
I know this local will be in the high 80's%.

I can only speak for the places close to me.
I know this local will be in the high 80's%.
So your local is a BIG Hoffa supporter?? Now I'll tell ya upfront that I'm a union carhaul guy so i have no skin in this except for the fact that you run around here saying the sky is falling, if you vote NO you are going to hurt the company and peoples lives. Well just vote what you think is right one way or the other. But i know when and if it done you will be back here crying that you had to sit at home while the shiny wheels ran your freight, We voted ours contact down 2 times before the union slugs woke up. The ABF contract I didn't feel would pass the first go around but stuff happens, What should happen in yours is get a bigger % of contractors out and haul your own freight, 2 get rid of the tier payscale top rate from the start and then you would have something. Rant over had a snickers bar all good now

Ups ownes the teamsters. Striking ups under a hoffa lead union is a ******* wish.
Ups has hoffa wrapped around there fingers.
I am not going to stand idle why either hoffa sycophants, or just plain amueters try to walk the employees of ups freight into a mine field.

So your local is a BIG Hoffa supporter?? Now I'll tell ya upfront that I'm a union carhaul guy so i have no skin in this except for the fact that you run around here saying the sky is falling, if you vote NO you are going to hurt the company and peoples lives. Well just vote what you think is right one way or the other. But i know when and if it done you will be back here crying that you had to sit at home while the shiny wheels ran your freight, We voted ours contact down 2 times before the union slugs woke up. The ABF contract I didn't feel would pass the first go around but stuff happens, What should happen in yours is get a bigger % of contractors out and haul your own freight, 2 get rid of the tier payscale top rate from the start and then you would have something. Rant over had a snickers bar all good now

The guys who run it are. I can't stand him and his paid consultants.

I’ve actually heard the opposite. Someone posted something earlier that said Albany was a solid No. Does
So why not vote your local people out and start over
Just voted NO!

Didn't work out so good for parcel now did it.

Sure would have been nice to have parcel standing with us, after all that was the idea of having our contracts expire at the same time and that's what was sold to us by our locals from the very beginning. Now that would have been some leverage, but here we are with absolutely zero leverage.