Lsu was #1

Where in the money round now ( 4th quarter ) and things should get interesting ! BUT I will tell you this is why I hate and I mean HATE the BCS schedule both teams have been sitting at home for over a month and you sure can tell ( mainly LSU ) why do they end in Nov or early DEC then wait a month to play the championship game ?

I could care less about LSU there Mr. Mouth of The South. Michigan needs all the help they can get when they meet Alabama.

Let's Go Blue!!

I knew that...Mr.Mouth of the South has a team at least made it...And defeated more top 25 teams than Michigan ever thought about, in one year....Didn't know you took things so personal..I'll be careful next time...Thought maybe you could take a laugh...I guess I guessed wrong...Don't have to worry about me again..

Looks like Bama won the game that counted against LSU.Loon,maybe your Saints can do the same to the Packers next week,if they meet.That Bama defense played a heckuva game.

Where in the money round now ( 4th quarter ) and things should get interesting ! BUT I will tell you this is why I hate and I mean HATE the BCS schedule both teams have been sitting at home for over a month and you sure can tell ( mainly LSU ) why do they end in Nov or early DEC then wait a month to play the championship game ?

I have no idea....But I make no excuses for the way LSU played tonight...As mud may be implying that maybe it's my fault...I'll take it though...I got broad shoulders...

Yea,they need to quit dragging out the Bowl season.

Looks like Bama won the game that counted against LSU.Loon,maybe your Saints can do the same to the Packers next week,if they meet.That Bama defense played a heckuva game.

Very true..LSU tried to run the option too much...After Bama shut it down, they should have changed the game plan...Saban has a hellava defense and will be next year...Congrats to Bama on their win,and we'll see them in Baton Rouge....

I have no idea....But I make no excuses for the way LSU played tonight...As mud may be implying that maybe it's my fault...I'll take it though...I got broad shoulders...

Just to add a little to this,since I've been called "The Mouth Of The South", Muddy, you bring your team to Baton Rouge or we'll come there and we'll see who's the best...I will email Coach Miles in the morning and advise him of our necessity to play Michigan... You game, or blame...

Just to add a little to this,since I've been called "The Mouth Of The South", Muddy, you bring your team to Baton Rouge or we'll come there and we'll see who's the best...I will email Coach Miles in the morning and advise him of our necessity to play Michigan... You game, or blame...
Go Lobos!!

I knew that...Mr.Mouth of the South has a team at least made it...And defeated more top 25 teams than Michigan ever thought about, in one year....Didn't know you took things so personal..I'll be careful next time...Thought maybe you could take a laugh...I guess I guessed wrong...Don't have to worry about me again..
Ditto.....

Ditto.....

You know you don't have to be careful with me...I'm a player,not a hater...Don't call people names either(but I know jealousy provoked it)..But....I knew deep down,that's how you were...Just had to be the right time to pull the trigger....But live with this, Michigan will NEVER beat LSU, because they won't play us...THAT'S, being a Mouth Of The South..LOL....

I enjoyed this thread with all you guys...Just sad it had to come to this kind of end...A thin skin, shown through...GO TIGERS...