Lsu was #1

You know you don't have to be careful with me...I'm a player,not a hater...Don't call people names either(but I know jealousy provoked it)..But....I knew deep down,that's how you were...Just had to be the right time to pull the trigger....But live with this, Michigan will NEVER beat LSU, because they won't play us...THAT'S, being a Mouth Of The South..LOL....

I enjoyed this thread with all you guys...Just sad it had to come to this kind of end...A thin skin, shown through...GO TIGERS...
Let's Go Blue!!

Hey mud..Would you ever consider putting a Ohio State avatar up here,if Michigan lost to them,if this scenario ever appeared..

Aww...Look at'em come outta the woodwork....Laying the grass til the game is over...LOL...I understand how it works now...That's it,all you "snakes" get your shots in...But you are on the list for next year...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would of had to have an Ohio State avatar up for the last seven years.

You don't read so well,as always...The Same Scenario....Playing for a National Title, you Alzheimer patient...That means you would play them twice, you up with me so far..LOL..

The curse of Jameatloaf Russell

1912660_f520.jpg

Stark, it could be worse. I'm a PSU fan, I know that's the absolute worst these days. Congrats on a nice season.

I don't need meds..The Sun is on it's way up..I'm breathing..I had a good bowel movement...Everything in life,is normal again....But wait til next year!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

I don't know how much longer I can stand that avatar though..But...I'm a man of my word...i have to have it up 6 more days...See ya'll in 6...

I have to be honest and say that just over a month ago, I said that LSU had one of the best college football teams that I had ever seen. They were always composed, even when they fell behind. They ran a "high risk" offense, but were always able to make big plays. I still give them all of the credit in the world for putting together a great team and having a great season. (Here comes the .....but) But, I think that Bama had a better game plan. Although it seems impossible, Les Miles got out coached, and the team got out played. Bama was very impressive on both sides of the ball. They clearly were not afraid of LSU this time around. The fact that LSU never crossed midfield until eight minutes left in the game shows clear dominance by Bama defense. LSU's stars never surfaced.

Congrats on a great season @ LSU Stark, but Alabama deserves the crystal. Roll Tide!

A lot of people are questioning Les Miles for not putting in the back-up quarterback since Jefferson wasn't moving the ball successfully. I disagree with their thinking. The back-up had thrown for one touchdown and had thrown seven picks, so I wouldn't have put him in either. Jefferson is a good runner also, and the option wasn't working anyway. So I'm with Miles on that decision to leave him sitting. Plus, other than the mis-communication with the running back on that little shuffle pass that ended up getting picked, Jefferson hadn't made many big mistakes. Yes, he missed a few passes that could have been big plays, but I still wouldn't have pulled him.

I have to be honest and say that just over a month ago, I said that LSU had one of the best college football teams that I had ever seen. They were always composed, even when they fell behind. They ran a "high risk" offense, but were always able to make big plays. I still give them all of the credit in the world for putting together a great team and having a great season. (Here comes the .....but) But, I think that Bama had a better game plan. Although it seems impossible, Les Miles got out coached, and the team got out played. Bama was very impressive on both sides of the ball. They clearly were not afraid of LSU this time around. The fact that LSU never crossed midfield until eight minutes left in the game shows clear dominance by Bama defense. LSU's stars never surfaced.

Congrats on a great season @ LSU Stark, but Alabama deserves the crystal. Roll Tide!

It's not that they were afraid of LSU, the last time...They had the same problem we did, not executing plays...They beat themselves, just like LSU did..No doubt on the "better game plan" NF...But in the SEC, you have to be able to change, and the coaching staff and the players, didn't make the changes necessary to compete...Les Miles is one the best coaches in modern day college football,so is Nick Saban...Believe it or not,they are good friends, before gametime...Then all bets are off...There is a tremendous amount of respect that boils down from both teams...This is not like the Alabama/Auburn game...Where they are out for blood...We just play each other tough...And the tougher team won last night...My hats off to Alabama...

Hey Jeff..The Raiders need a QB? Jefferson is available...LOL......