Lsu was #1

I really think the Ain't are the best team this year in the NFL... I HOPE THEY DON'T LOSE, YOU WILL BE IN TOTAL MELTDOWN MODE if they do

If and I repeat IF he would have won he would have been laughing all the way to the bank !!

Les Miles set for big raise if LSU wins title
There’s a lot at stake in Monday night’s BCS National Championship game.

Especially for Les Miles.

The LSU coach will get a $5,880,000 bump in salary should his Tigers prevail over Nick Saban’s Alabama Crimson Tide.

It’s a tremendous bonus that is more lucrative because of Saban himself and it’s the second time Miles would benefit from Saban’s high salary. When LSU won the BCS National Championship after the 2007 season, Miles received one of the biggest bonuses in coaching history: $11,586,000.

Les Miles set for big raise if LSU wins title - College Football - Rivals.com

I'm setting here watching the game again(doing stuff last night)...I'm in the 2nd quarter and the LSU defensive guys don't look like their minds are in the game...It's like not even there..Amazing..

I would be stunned to see SF put up over 30.Im very interested to see Brees face one of the better defenses in the league.

I'm setting here watching the game again(doing stuff last night)...I'm in the 2nd quarter and the LSU defensive guys don't look like their minds are in the game...It's like not even there..Amazing..

Like i said before WAY and I mean WAY to much time off between games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really think the Ain't are the best team this year in the NFL... I HOPE THEY DON'T LOSE, YOU WILL BE IN TOTAL MELTDOWN MODE if they do

You're wrong Jeff..I'm not tore up about this...Mud, making his childish comment,turned my head a little,but not directly affected me..But he's a fan,you expect that outta fans..Look..These guys do this for a living...We have no control over what they do...I enjoy the games..Did I want LSU to win,yes...Am I devastated over it,hell no.. You guys sound more affected than me..I know you guys are ribbin' me about it...And I can take as well as I dish...But the Sun will rise tomorrow and these guys will go on to make millions...It's those that said that neither team deserved to be ranked where they were,that pisses me off..That's fans...Not people who know the teams..

Damn Loon,I wouldn't think you would want to watch that...Again.

I want to see how the players were reacting..You can tell a lot,by an expression on a persons face...And right now, with 1:52 left in the half,LSU is whipped...No drive in their faces at all..That's why I told the wife, late in the 3rd quarter,"LSU is in trouble,big time"...

I would be stunned to see SF put up over 30.Im very interested to see Brees face one of the better defenses in the league.

I'm ready to see the 49ers face a good team...We'll see if they are good as their record..If they do, then so be it...Anyone could have won that division at 8-8...