Lsu was #1

Finale AP poll as off Tue Jan 10, 2012 I thought Okie State would move up to third myself .

AP Top 25

1.Alabama (55)
2.LSU (1)
3.Oklahoma St. (4)
4.Oregon
5.Arkansas
6.USC
7.Stanford
8.Boise St.
9.South Carolina
10.Wisconsin
11.Michigan St.
12.Michigan
13.Baylor
14.TCU
15.Kansas St.
16.Oklahoma
17.West Virginia
18.Houston
19.Georgia
20.Southern Miss
21.Virginia Tech
22.Clemson
23.Florida St.
24.Nebraska
25.Cincinnati

Want me to change the thread title to LSWHO #2?

But that's ridiculous,is it not...The BCS just played last night and 12 hours later, they are ranking them already...They are going to make a move on the playoff system in the off season,watch and see..

Finale AP poll as off Tue Jan 10, 2012 I thought Okie State would move up to third myself .

AP Top 25

1.Alabama (55)
2.LSU (1)
3.Oklahoma St. (4)
4.Oregon
5.Arkansas
6.USC
7.Stanford
8.Boise St.
9.South Carolina
10.Wisconsin
11.Michigan St.
12.Michigan
13.Baylor
14.TCU
15.Kansas St.
16.Oklahoma
17.West Virginia
18.Houston
19.Georgia
20.Southern Miss
21.Virginia Tech
22.Clemson
23.Florida St.
24.Nebraska
25.Cincinnati

This is the final year-end standing,I'm referring to sport writers and voters for the starting of the season..OSU showed a weak defense in there showing in the loss to Iowa State..And in the bowl game..That hurt them tremendously..

What....The Raiders fired the head coach?

They won't fire him, the Raiders now have a big time GM ... things will change soon... expect Winston Moss from the Packers to become our new DC... Keep talking ****, that Ain'ts window is closing quick.

Maybe LSWHO Should have hired Linda Lovelace as the coach... She won't choke on the big one

They won't fire him, the Raiders now have a big time GM ... things will change soon... expect Winston Moss from the Packers to become our new DC... Keep talking ****, that Ain'ts window is closing quick.

Source: Raiders fire Hue Jackson

The Oakland Raiders fired coach Hue Jackson on Tuesday, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

New Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie will be introduced Tuesday. He becomes the first Raiders executive to hold the title of GM, and sources told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen on Monday that McKenzie was contemplating whether he should bring in his own coach, despite the fact he shared the same agent (Kennard McGuire) as Jackson.McGuire had denied that Jackson would be let go...............

From ESPN Oakland Raiders fire coach Hue Jackson after 1 year, source says - ESPN

Just reported on ESPN that "New GM Reggie McKenzie fired head coach Hue Jackson"...Check it out..FYI..I don't talk **** like some on here...

Actually we just got Reggie as the GM, all GM's bring in their own coaches... expect the Raiders to be Packerized now...

The Raiders have been in trouble for a decade... it's time for a change...

Talking about bringing Winston Moss in as head coach....I don't know...If you got a discipline problem,wouldn't you want an experienced guy...I don't know about Moss..

Another story about it Report: Raiders fire Hue Jackson

The Raiders have fired head coach Hue Jackson, CBSSports.com Mike Freeman confirms. NFL Network and ESPN originally reported the news. Jackson, who coached just one season with the team, met Monday with new general manager Reggie McKenzie, who had the authority to make a coaching change, according to CBSSports.com Rapid Reporter Eric Gilmore. McKenzie will hold his introductory news conference at 2 p.m. Pacific time.

One of McKenzie's first acts was to get rid of Jackson, the man responsible for sending a first and second-round pick to the Bengals for quarterback Carson Palmer. ...................

Report: Raiders fire Hue Jackson - CBSSports.com

Talking about bringing Winston Moss in as head coach....I don't know...If you got a discipline problem,wouldn't you want an experienced guy...I don't know about Moss..

Until the Raiders get discipline you are not going to win