XPO | LTU and the union

Accusing a driver of being a white shirt because he doesn't agree with your cause is getting old. From what I'm seeing, the drivers arguing from a pro-company position are making sounder and more credible arguments than are those who are arguing from a pro-union position. Even if we were whiteshirts, which we're not, what we say is what to be concerned with, not who we are.
I haven't seen it yet
Spoken like a true leader....of an anti-company lynch mob that is.

hmmm.... I think con-washed has a sounder, more credible argument here than anything I have seen you post.

UPS freight contracts owner ops and use commpany trucks to pull other accounts they have. (ie. Advanced Auto in Delaware Oh.) May be why you seen what you seen with upsf.

I see other non-union tractors pulling UPS Freight trailers and YRC trailers and they peddle with them. Check the other forums , they have guys sitting at home while this goes on.

You need to prove that .... with a picture. Time stamped. I will give you an email address to send it to me when u get that.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Accusing a driver of being a white shirt because he doesn't agree with your cause is getting old. From what I'm seeing, the drivers arguing from a pro-company position are making sounder and more credible arguments than are those who are arguing from a pro-union position. Even if we were whiteshirts, which we're not, what we say is what to be concerned with, not who we are.

Who someone is almost always reflects in their perspective. Have you ever seen a DSR become an FOS and observe their approach towards the company change? It becomes even more apparent when the reverse happens after he/she decides to return to driving.

What side of the tracks a person lives on influences perspective.

Please, teach us more.

You need to prove that .... with a picture. Time stamped. I will give you an email address to send it to me when u get that.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

i was told by ex-coworkers who smartly left 3 yrs ago,that subservice at ups can ONLY be used when there is UNEXPECTED OVERAGES, and there are no available upsers on site

yeah,you guys are so smart that you love getting pay cuts,ins premiums goin up,care goin down,no 401k MATCH,you guys are einsteins,if my kid grows up as smart as you my boot will be buried

I guess the line has been drawn in the sand. The mgmt team at ltu has been informing small groups of DSR's that even if we do go union that Tulsa will still not pay OT. They are going to cut us off at 39 hrs and starve us out just to prove a point. The HR supervisor said for every hour of OT worked he will hire 10 part timers. The mgmt team is now flexing their muscles and said "We are in charge of this place and it's going to stay this way." We need stand together and organize LTU and put a stop to all the bullying and intimidating scare tactics.

I guess the line has been drawn in the sand. The mgmt team at ltu has been informing small groups of DSR's that even if we do go union that Tulsa will still not pay OT. They are going to cut us off at 39 hrs and starve us out just to prove a point. The HR supervisor said for every hour of OT worked he will hire 10 part timers. The mgmt team is now flexing their muscles and said "We are in charge of this place and it's going to stay this way." We need stand together and organize LTU and put a stop to all the bullying and intimidating scare tactics.

And how mant part timer's do they think will stick around knowing what's going on and they will be next-Duh

Spoken like a true leader....of an anti-company lynch mob that is.

Anti-company lynch mob? We, the drivers, are the company. Without us bustin our tails everyday for the executives paycheck, they dont have nothing. Alls we want is fairs day pay for fairs day work. Conway has become anti-driver. They fire you for anything and rob you like Enron except slowly. I will get us back what we deserve from the company i used to remember, because the executives are not listening to the drivers of our company. Get with the program idgarrit

Also, why the hell did the executives focus on another carrier to go out of buisness for 2 years like a bunch of vultures? Conway bout broke themselves discounting like a bunch of mad dogs trying to put out a union carrier. Didnt work. All they want to do is bring the going pay rate of a driver down.But they cant with a union competitor. Funny when YRC took a pay cut, we took a paycut. When they froze their pension, conway froze our 401k. Conway is no leader......But the drivers will be.

Im so glad people are waking up. I just can't believe all of us dumb truck drivers can figure all these things out. I pray that we do stand together for the improvements we all have earned. We keep bitching and not standing up we will work for nothing,no benefits, retirement what's that? Let's make this thing happen for all of us from the new guy just getting hired to the old guy getting ready to retire. Competitive wages,benefits not to much to ask for!

Anti-company lynch mob? We, the drivers, are the company. Without us bustin our tails everyday for the executives paycheck, they dont have nothing. Alls we want is fairs day pay for fairs day work. Conway has become anti-driver. They fire you for anything and rob you like Enron except slowly. I will get us back what we deserve from the company i used to remember, because the executives are not listening to the drivers of our company. Get with the program idgarrit

I believe thats spelled ignorant

We are the drivers, we are a part of the company, but not the company. Without the executives making command decisions, the whole process grinds to a halt. Without the sales force maintaining and creating new accounts, there is no demand for the service the driver's provide. Without shareholders investing in our company and risking their money, the company cannot raise capital when it needs to improve and grow. When you say you're busting your balls for the executives paychecks, it sounds as if you're giving up your time and talent for free. Does the company force you to earn money for someone other than yourself, that's what it sounds like you're saying. You say you're going to us back what we deserve, what are you, some sort of modern day crusader? The more you pro-union guys talk, the less credible you sound.

There is no question about your intelligence over the financial well being of this company. It seems that you are defending your beloved Conway with a passion and rid it of pro-union scum like myself. But in fact while you are on here commenting on every thread that is being posted we are busy collecting signatures to organize this company and you will soon be a member of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. So we have a question for you Mr. idgarret....It seems that you are this blog 24/7 and we as drivers want to know how you can a run a 500 mile linehaul run or a 25 stop city p&d route and comment on every post almost immediatly. What exactly is it that you do? How much does Conway pay you to intercept all the pro-union posts?

Who's the mondern day crusader now?

we are the drivers, we are a part of the company, but not the company. Without the executives making command decisions, the whole process grinds to a halt. Without the sales force maintaining and creating new accounts, there is no demand for the service the driver's provide. Without shareholders investing in our company and risking their money, the company cannot raise capital when it needs to improve and grow. When you say you're busting your balls for the executives paychecks, it sounds as if you're giving up your time and talent for free. Does the company force you to earn money for someone other than yourself, that's what it sounds like you're saying. You say you're going to us back what we deserve, what are you, some sort of modern day crusader? The more you pro-union guys talk, the less credible you sound.

spoken like a true white shirt or a shirt and tie up in the crystal palace that have nothing better to do than spy an whats said while there collecting the 6 figure income, bonus and there stock options.....

You see Mr. Idgarett, we have a lot of support for our cause and you poor excuse has no merit. Any DSR could not agree with what your saying and actually believe it. So keep CON-WASHING yourself cause were not buying your lies anymore.... oh yeah I got 2 more signatures today out of my SC... Good Day

you see mr. Idgarett, we have a lot of support for our cause and you poor excuse has no merit. Any dsr could not agree with what your saying and actually believe it. So keep con-washing yourself cause were not buying your lies anymore.... Oh yeah i got 2 more signatures today out of my sc... Good day

well said con-washed, well said!!