XPO | Marty minute

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I noticed that the lfw door had to vans being loaded last night...I think they were city vans.

every conway terminal need to do their fair share in cutting cost. good to hear they might be loading more shiny wheels at lfw. this should help lfw's new boss. mr. marty will help him fix things in lfw also.

every conway terminal need to do their fair share in cutting cost. good to hear they might be loading more shiny wheels at lfw. this should help lfw's new boss. mr. marty will help him fix things in lfw also.
what needs to be fixed in LFW . Fill me in . the vans we sent some over for pm and rebranding . no big deal .:yawn:

I'm with other guy. You sure you are a driver? We can cut costs, but we don't need to cut jobs.

unfortunately i am not mr marty. i am tiried of lfw, latand garland getting our freight and cutting runs from the dallas drivers. we are losing drivers cause dallas has to give up runs to these other terminal. if these other terminal would get on their salepeople, we would not loose runs to them. of course people like ledbelly sees nothing wrong. he benefits from his terminal not getting freight. they are in dallas everyday taking freight and our drivers work the dock or go home with working. of course their is nothing wrong with ft worth.

unfortunately i am not mr marty. i am tiried of lfw, latand garland getting our freight and cutting runs from the dallas drivers. we are losing drivers cause dallas has to give up runs to these other terminal. if these other terminal would get on their salepeople, we would not loose runs to them. of course people like ledbelly sees nothing wrong. he benefits from his terminal not getting freight. they are in dallas everyday taking freight and our drivers work the dock or go home with working. of course their is nothing wrong with ft worth.
something i learned a long time ago . is . it's not lfw , lda, usa or even xgh's freight it,s Conway's . and they move it like they want to . i guess you only see one side of the picture because lda goes through lfw, lgt, and lat just as much as we go through lda . 10-4

well, yesterday brought in some dock changes. we were not to busy, but, seemed like everything was in slow motion. noone in a hurry to do anything. nothing new in meeting, except new l/h number and now on saturday we have to have to put both trailers to the dock. mr marty was walking the dock in shorts. like to see him do that again tonight.

well, yesterday brought in some dock changes. we were not to busy, but, seemed like everything was in slow motion. noone in a hurry to do anything. nothing new in meeting, except new l/h number and now on saturday we have to have to put both trailers to the dock. mr marty was walking the dock in shorts. like to see him do that again tonight.
They actually closed the FAC down on time. That's because Marty was there.

shorts must be part of the buisness casual attire the company has now :hysterical: :1036316054: :smilie_132:

I learned that mr m is slightly nosey...I was talking with a supervisor and he walked up ask how things were and we ignored him...mainly because he interupted a conversation. I tell my kids to at least say excuse me...when they interupt. He stood there trying to figure out what we were talking about, but we were close to the end so he missed it...he finally walked off...lol

I learned that mr m is slightly nosey...I was talking with a supervisor and he walked up ask how things were and we ignored him...mainly because he interupted a conversation. I tell my kids to at least say excuse me...when they interupt. He stood there trying to figure out what we were talking about, but we were close to the end so he missed it...he finally walked off...lol

:1036316054: :hysterical:
Wait until next time, when he nonchalantly tries a new tactic to eavesdrop. It will be obvious if you are aware of it.

i am still waiting for the bad side of mr marty. no new changes that i can see. bottom of the list for daytime l/h did not run today.

i am still waiting for the bad side of mr marty. no new changes that i can see. bottom of the list for daytime l/h did not run today.
I saw one of the bottom guys coming back in and dropping his trailer. Unless, maybe he was in the city. I still say their up to something, with all the hiring and all. I don't look at the numbers but it does seem like we are getting busier. I don't know if this new inbound system is going to work when it gets really busy.

this morning the lpr and lbe driver had to work the dock before they went home. most of them were not happy bout working, since they been up all night. sure gonna an intresting meeting monday. mr marty had a dock meeting this morning also. could not hear him with all the noise, so, i will ask someone the true meaning of the little get together.
other than what i said, nothing important going on in dallas

this morning the lpr and lbe driver had to work the dock before they went home. most of them were not happy bout working, since they been up all night. sure gonna an intresting meeting monday. mr marty had a dock meeting this morning also. could not hear him with all the noise, so, i will ask someone the true meaning of the little get together.
other than what i said, nothing important going on in dallas
He said he still has people not doing what they are supposed to be doing. And he also said he has a responsibility to us drivers to preserve our jobs and benefits by controling costs. :smilies-19296: :3dflagsdotcom_usa_2 :greedy: What is LBE?

when we get back to work monday, we will have nice clean docks. he had a few people clearing the dock so he can have a professional come in and clean out dock. never worked on a clean floor before, unles cement was new.

lbe is buda, tx. just south of austin

This guy Marty must sit by his computer and rub one off every day when he see's his name in lights on here.