Estes | Massive world troubles ahead? No fuel???

This cracks me up.....

Homosexual groups blast Obama for 'mistake' Jim Brown - OneNewsNow - 12/22/2008 7:40:00 AM

RickWarren.jpg
A California pastor who was instrumental in the campaign to pass a marriage protection amendment in the state says Rick Warren will represent God, biblical truth, and evangelicals well when he delivers the invocation at Barack Obama's inauguration.​

Homosexual activist groups across the country are angry with the president-elect for choosing evangelical pastor Rick Warren to pray at the inauguration on January 20. Warren publicly voiced support for Proposition 8, the California ballot measure that banned same-sex "marriage" in the state.​

The homosexual activist group Human Rights Campaign has accused Obama of dealing a "genuine blow" to the homosexual community by choosing Warren. In addition, a California homosexual-rights activist has labeled the selection "a huge mistake" by Obama; and the editor of the pro-homosexual newspaper Washington Blade calls the choice "Obama's first big mistake."​

Jim Garlow is the senior pastor of Skyline Wesleyan Church in the San Diego suburb of La Mesa. He played a major role in rallying churches in the Golden State to support the marriage amendment, which was approved 52 to 48 percent.​

Garlow says those protesting Obama's selection of Warren are "throwing temper tantrums like two-year-olds" just as they did after Prop. 8 was victorious in November.​

Jim%20Garlow.jpg
"After campaigning for the last year, almost two years, saying he [Obama] was going to unite the nation and reach across the aisle, when he finally does what he said he was going to do, then those who elected him get upset with him for honoring his word," the pastor points out. "That strikes me as rather odd."​

Garlow says Christians, regardless of their political views, need to pray and ask God to give president-elect Obama "knowledge, wisdom, and unusual discernment."​

Obama has also asked Pastor Joseph Lowery, a liberal civil rights activist who supports same-sex marriage, to deliver an invocation at the swearing-in ceremony.​

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamone !

Bring me gary condit to save the world !

Ffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrunkisssssssssssssss

In a couple of years we will probably hear The Rev is molesting the alter boys. Those who tell others how to act are usually the worst when it comes down to it.

Any time Godly people stand up....They become a target of evil.

"That always incouraged me...when I got mine"

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamone !

Bring me gary condit to save the world !

Ffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrunkisssssssssssssss

HEY DADDY
good evening
try the wine

Andrew Dice Gay : " I love the **** pastors, this one time I was in line at the bank. OOOooooooo, GUSH "

me, legshot and FRUNKISSSS get stupied over Opie and anthony show refrences. very funny .. GREAT SUCCESS

wow_sticker.jpg

Borat.jpg