TForce | Meeting At Indy Hall

I only put the amount for medical Ins. I also have all that you have stated for a total of $92.80 per week X 4 = $371.20 per month.:nutkick:

Took 40,000.00 for each kid, 300,000.00 for the wife and I each. I thought it was pretty good bennie plan as a whole but I expected more for Med. ins. and prescription plan. The short term disability is a joke, and I am sure longterm will be just as bad..... Have not tried them yet and I do not plan on it, (Knock on wood!!!!) but it's better to have and not use it ,then not have it and need it.

I don't have that much on the wife and myself, just enough that either one of us can pay off all, and live comfortably. and have short and long term dis. w/ another company.
I don't use the prescription plan much at all.
The local grocery/pharmacy does a price match with the local wal-mart. Can't beat the price anywhere.

With the sky rocketing health costs in our country,if you don't have enough coverage on insurance,and you need hospital care.
You may as well sign over everything you've worked for all of your life,and join the welfair system.

I'm forever thanking God for the good health he's allowed me to have every day.

My poor wife has had to have 17 operations during our 38 years of marriage,so far.
She still needs one more knee replaced.

Each operation has been in the thousands of dollar range.
Without health care coverage,I'd of gone bankrupted long ago.

So the bottom line is,whatever your paying per month its worth it.

As far as the sweet deal the Teamsters have in place as their wage,and benefit package.
I personaly feel it maybe a fadding issue?

If the Teamster are able to keep their benefits the way they are in the next NMFA,even without much of a raise in wages,they'll be doing very good.