FedEx Freight | National becomes Freight?

Whats funny is the bills now say fedex freight on them and when I get my green dispatch sheet,it has FEDEX FREIGHT at the top with arkansas number for central.So do I call Lakeland or Arkansas??

Viking Freight never called me back from a layoff in 1997, when we merge will they let me keep my 1997 seniority? I think they should. How about the seniority I have now, what a mess if they do combine us. Lots of tears on both sides.

Did National Move from Hall street in St.Louis? It has been a while since been down there.

Yes, we are now located about a mile from Freight out in St. Charles. Watkins built it and we moved in right before the buyout.... just under 100 doors.

You need to get out more

Did National Move from Hall street in St.Louis? It has been a while since been down there.

You know, if you would stoop so low as to run STL once in a while, you would know that there center was in St.Charles by the Fedex freight center, but no, you're one of those top senior guys that can't run those bottom feeder runs, but that's ok, in 15 or 20 years, I'll be up there with you guys that think your ::shit:: don't stink.:tongue0015::hysterical::joke:

Have a nice weekend.

:rofl2::smilies-19296:
You know, if you would stoop so low as to run STL once in a while, you would know that there center was in St.Charles by the Fedex freight center, but no, you're one of those top senior guys that can't run those bottom feeder runs, but that's ok, in 15 or 20 years, I'll be up there with you guys that think your ::shit:: don't stink.:tongue0015:joke:

Have a nice weekend.

You know, if you would stoop so low as to run STL once in a while, you would know that there center was in St.Charles by the Fedex freight center, but no, you're one of those top senior guys that can't run those bottom feeder runs, but that's ok, in 15 or 20 years, I'll be up there with you guys that think your ::shit:: don't stink.

Have a nice weekend.
I suppose you are right. Next time I am in St.Charles I will pull my head out of my rear end and look around. But that could be a while. I also called one of my friends from St. Louis and he told me you were " Just like John Wayne Toilet Paper... Rougher than Hell and don't take SH-- off of anybody. Happy Trails to you.

please don't hate on us good lookin fedex role models. hate the game not the players. We'll sick papa on u guys. the mook has spoken.:loser::nutkick:

That's Right National is a BIG reason for the recent layoffs at FREIGHT. National is the low cost option. Anyone who works the dock at a hub sees the freight that used to move overnight from say MSN to IND, being loaded onto a NATIONAL trap trailer for 5 day service at a much cheaper rate. I used CGX hub as an example.

haha we took your freight:clap: by the way we see the same amount of freight going your way :nutkick:

Just like we make mistakes, so do the powers to be at corporate
They screwed up , all they wanted was the canadien auth.
hoping the rest would pan out, then the economy took a dump
there are several frt terms already doing nats business
with much more to follow

I work for frieght, our manager said that the national/frieght merger is coming soon. I hope for your sake it is not true, because it has become a very depressing place to work....layoffs every couple months, moving runs from center to center, pay cuts, and the highest shipping rates nation wide. good luck