FedEx Freight | New bids

Who the hell would want to live in that dustbowl?
What do you do all day....stare at tumbleweeds blowing by?

People who are not stuck on the Big City Life that's who.....Country Living has a lot to offer to those who enjoy it...I guess it all depends on how spoiled you are with living in todays Fast food, gotta have it now society......Personally give me my horse and country living any day....But that's just me

When I call FXNL who do I talk to? TM or Linehaul manager? When FXF called me a couple weeks ago for P&D driver the P&D manager called me and not the TM. Just wondering

When I call FXNL who do I talk to? TM or Linehaul manager? When FXF called me a couple weeks ago for P&D driver the P&D manager called me and not the TM. Just wondering

I would ask to speak with the LH Manager because he will be more in the loop of things that pertain to LH.

I think its a big terminal. There right in Minneapolis. Heres a question for you guys. Do they look down on work histories? My first driving job I was at for 2 years then I went to Estes but after 6 months gas was at 4 bucks a gallon and I couldnt afford it driving 70 miles one way so I left to go to foodservice after 8 months I was only working 25-30 hrs a week so I left and went otr and after 5 months they started to go belly up so I went back to my old job because they promised me hrs and more pay well after I been back 2 months Im back where I was at when I left. I know it dont look good but you guys think they will hire me? I have a clean mvr no accidents to tickets.

We just need to remember WHO we have running CHR...As soon as we can get the Watkins folks out of our terminal the better. PLEASE FedEx, Bring in the broom. We need FXF managers now.

You are right about that, If you want to Know what's going on, you need to ask ANY other terminal. Our backwards managers just don't want any drivers to know whats going on.

Be careful what you ask for you may get it. You may want to ask some fxf employess about the red shirts lol. Just my .02 haven't been there all that long and am leaving but alot of other regulars aren't too happy with them. Maybe different where you are. Best of luck.

I think its a big terminal. There right in Minneapolis. Heres a question for you guys. Do they look down on work histories? My first driving job I was at for 2 years then I went to Estes but after 6 months gas was at 4 bucks a gallon and I couldnt afford it driving 70 miles one way so I left to go to foodservice after 8 months I was only working 25-30 hrs a week so I left and went otr and after 5 months they started to go belly up so I went back to my old job because they promised me hrs and more pay well after I been back 2 months Im back where I was at when I left. I know it dont look good but you guys think they will hire me? I have a clean mvr no accidents to tickets.

Not to put a damper on you but it will depend on how bad they need you. Right now they have the cream of the crop to pick from. When filling out the app I would give as much info as I could about why you moved around so much. Best of luck to you I hope it all works out.

Ok. Can I introduce myself over the phone or go down there? I just put my app in on saturday for the linehaul position should I call today or give them a full day or week?

I'd give it a week. The online app goes to Lakeland FL and they will look it over. Provided that you filled out all the blanks and meet the requirements, they will forward the app to the center in charge of hiring for that region. From there you will get a phone call if they want to interview you.

If it were me, I'd call Friday and talk to the Terminal manager or HR person to see if they have received your application. Use that call to introduce yourself and tell them a little about yourself. Don't be pushy, but get them to recognize your name when it comes across their desk.

So when I talk to em I shouldnt say something like I would really like the opportunity to come in and sit down with you and talk about what I have to offer? Or say I'm very interested in the position? Sorry for all the questions I just want to get this right.