Yellow | New Dallas-511 Terminal Manager Calls Police On Local 745 President?!

Rumor has it that the new Dallas-511 Terminal Manager called the police on the Local 745 President asking to have him removed from the property. The Local 745 President was there investigating an alleged illegal interrogation of employees and violations of Teamster employees' Weingarten rights. The Terminal Manager refused to let the Local President represent the Teamsters during the interrogation and told him to leave.. When the President refused to leave, the Terminal Manager called the police to have him removed. Anybody know any more about this?

:stirthepot:
over 20 years all I hear is bad stuff about dallas sounds like the poster child for whats wrong with the teamsters at that barn but hey that's where Tyson from so , goes hand in hand apple dosent fall far from the tree..... and well the south dosent have the greatest of work ethic..... from anyone who moved from north to south has always said no matter what job field there in...... just saying so if you get pissed your probably one of those slow workers just saying lol

A picture is worth a thousand words...

TjtJEDS.jpg

:1904:
That is Local 745 S/T Brent Taylor talking to the police..KK

Brent is telling them "If you want to investigate a crime, let's get these dock workers and supervisors to compare paychecks. "

As close knit as the yard is at 511.Maybe it was a way to take advantage of a new ignorant term manager.So by putting on such a show.The term manager not handling it correctly.All those involved.May file a lawsuit.Whereby all those involved.Are now planning cruises and ordering luxurious items.Hows that for receiving bonuses like Pierson and Welch.I hope those Cadre of perpetrators spread the windfall to the rest of us.

Ain't it great? Management gets laptops. Wonder if Truckingboards is already downloaded into every one? You get to read how all your workers think you are the dumbest bastard on the planet! And you can't do a damn thing about it!!!

Enjoy the site! Enjoy what people really think about you and your leadership style! Not just dock forman but ALL levels of management! Not just in Dallas but everywhere!!!

It's good to see that this new TM is honest about creating more jobs at 511. I see 15-20 new Pinkerton guards this morning.

The down side of it is there's nobody left to play bingo at the retirement center.
Ya he has them shadowing the enemy:bgroovy:
Watch out for the :butt kiss:

It's good to see that this new TM is honest about creating more jobs at 511. I see 15-20 new Pinkerton guards this morning.

The down side of it is there's nobody left to play bingo at the retirement center.
Yeah! And the wharf rats won't be stealing any tape off the dock today with these guys watching...

QTWISht.jpg

:bananag:

So how does this work Darryl H? If I see some criminal act, do I wake one of these guards up and tell him about it, or do we get in line to get under your desk and let you know about it?

My son was transferred to 511 back during the merger.
He got heavily involved with drugs and thugs.
He had to quit. I believe he would have either killed someone or someone would have done it to him. He was never the type to back down from anyone.
He is 37 now. Has a family with two kids with a different good job.
He has transformed into a different person.
I look back at that in retrospect and see the difference.
An improvement to say the least.
That place was eating him alive.
I am glad he got out of the business... I would NEVER suggest it to anyone from that point on.

As close knit as the yard is at 511.Maybe it was a way to take advantage of a new ignorant term manager.So by putting on such a show.The term manager not handling it correctly.All those involved.May file a lawsuit.Whereby all those involved.Are now planning cruises and ordering luxurious items.Hows that for receiving bonuses like Pierson and Welch.I hope those Cadre of perpetrators spread the windfall to the rest of us.
Is the cruise going to the caymans????