Yellow | New Dallas-511 Terminal Manager Calls Police On Local 745 President?!

511 is the Roadway terminal but they brought all us Yellow dogs over here‼️

511/irving isn't a very efficient barn.For one 511 configuration and space isn't enough.For how YRC wants to use it for.Another issue is the lack of decision makers at the management level.Then we get to the labor.Which we all know about.All in all 511 isn't a very good cost effective terminal.its astronomical to the amount of money lost every month at 511.

511/irving isn't a very efficient barn.For one 511 configuration and space isn't enough.For how YRC wants to use it for.Another issue is the lack of decision makers at the management level.Then we get to the labor.Which we all know about.All in all 511 isn't a very good cost effective terminal.its astronomical to the amount of money lost every month at 511.
We have the same problem with space at our place. Just a flat out skinny long dock with no place to stage frt. It's an old yellow barn.
The yard may as well be dirt... Almost is... Parking lot has holes so big you can park your car in it. In fact I would not and don't drive my good car up there. It gets filthy in the lot from all the dust kicked up by the switcher.... Wind and drivers going in and out. Looks as though a dust storm went through earlier.
And no... They won't fix the yard. Their fix is to pick up the dirt piles that have accumulated at the edges of the yard and bring it back to fill holes. Nails and other junk and all.

Just remember its always the Teamsters fault! In one sentence you blame management and then in the next sentence you blame labor. I got some info for ya they do not want to move freight at 511! Every bill we receive at 511 is already late! We have a bunch of snot nosed kids for dock foremans! The upper management are a bunch of arrogant a holes that worry about everything but taking care of the customer. If you treat your employees like :::shit::: What do you think you will get in return? We are tired of being singled out while the a$$kissers do anything they want including overtime before senior men! Don't talk about the dock when you have made it clear you are not part of it

Just remember its always the Teamsters fault! In one sentence you blame management and then in the next sentence you blame labor. I got some info for ya they do not want to move freight at 511! Every bill we receive at 511 is already late! We have a bunch of snot nosed kids for dock foremans! The upper management are a bunch of arrogant a holes that worry about everything but taking care of the customer. If you treat your employees like ::::shit:::: What do you think you will get in return? We are tired of being singled out while the a$$kissers do anything they want including overtime before senior men! Don't talk about the dock when you have made it clear you are not part of it
Not to get your tutu Into a wad.If you noticed in my writing.That the problems with 511 were listed in descending order.Labor was listed towards the bottom.Youre so sensitive.bad leadership leads to the poor performance of the labor.If you are a problem.Then you could be the solution.Check yourself.

I know for a fact.That the men in the yard at 511.Are still bickering at each other.The old Roadway vs. the old Yellow clash.they even tell on each other.Its a well known fact system wide about the antics portrayed by certain individuals on the dock.I cant sugar coat it.So go ahead and give me the one finger salute.

You don't have a clue what happens on this dock smalltruk_us & as for the Yellow/Roadway discussion it may be brought up occasionally as a joke but what your saying about the bickering is dead.... Nothing was even said about it until you brought it up....
Bart is right they don't want 511 to prosper, **** poor management is to blame for the cost per bill as for everything is late already when it arrives here! As for us ex Yellow Freight men being thugs All we are guilty of is being good Teamsters & sticking together I guess if you want to label us as thugs I'm can say im proud to be one!!

iOw1bXu.jpg

iOw1bXu.jpg

Yes it was a Roadway barn the Yellow barn they sold had 55 acres and three docks. Now were all cramped up with no elbow room

iOw1bXu.jpg

You don't have a clue what happens on this dock smalltruk_us & as for the Yellow/Roadway discussion it may be brought up occasionally as a joke but what your saying about the bickering is dead.... Nothing was even said about it until you brought it up....
Bart is right they don't want 511 to prosper, **** poor management is to blame for the cost per bill as for everything is late already when it arrives here! As for us ex Yellow Freight men being thugs All we are guilty of is being good Teamsters & sticking together I guess if you want to label us as thugs I'm can say im proud to be one!!

OMG.....it's a tennis match on here! 511 has issues and we all know it. There's games played at every barn but it just so happens 511 plays them a lot more and it's eventually going to bite them in the butt!!!!

DH use to be our manager in Omaha. It was nothing but a crisis while he was there. YRC was paying thousands of dollars every month, in grievances, until he was promoted to a bigger terminal. He at one time banned our steward from the terminal on weekends, claiming that he had no business being there, on his days off. He also tried to call people into his office, and they were denied to have a steward present. Our terminal now is a much better place with him gone.

OMG.....it's a tennis match on here! 511 has issues and we all know it. There's games played at every barn but it just so happens 511 plays them a lot more and it's eventually going to bite them in the butt!!!!
I'm sorry but what gives you the right to say ANYTHING about what goes on at 511? As for the "game" reference this is no game.... This is our life we live it every day!! Everyone wants to comment on 511 business but they have NO clue on what they are talking about....

I'm sorry but what gives you the right to say ANYTHING about what goes on at 511? As for the "game" reference this is no game.... This is our life we live it every day!! Everyone wants to comment on 511 business but they have NO clue on what they are talking about....
Little do you know I have every right to make a comment!! 511 actions effects us all, not just the ones working there at 511. And it is games that people play, the whole world is a game!!

Little do you know I have every right to make a comment!! 511 actions effects us all, not just the ones working there at 511. And it is games that people play, the whole world is a game!!
It's affect... & this is no game, I don't know what terminal you work at & really don't care but when your handed the crap we are handed every day you could have the right to talk smack SIR!

It's affect... & this is no game, I don't know what terminal you work at & really don't care but when your handed the crap we are handed every day you could have the right to talk smack SIR!
Keep up the good fight !!!
Always looked forward to hear from DAL team drivers what was happening with the Teamsters on the dock.
You all should be proud of your actions over the years and keeping those security guards in lot employed.
SLC Retired

Always looked forward to hear from DAL team drivers what was happening with the Teamsters on the dock.
You all should be proud of your actions over the years and keeping those security guards in lot employed.
SLC Retired
That's what is bad about the whole system. The management is full of it and has chips on their paranoid shoulders and takes it out on us. The whole YRC system will never work the way it should until you get anger management! Anger out of management... But that will never happen. Isn't that a show Charlie Sheen is in?
Oh well. Do it by the numbers. That's all that counts to them. If we do it their way it won't get done. Take your time ya got eight hours!

Oh excuse me Mr. Grammar King!! We get handed crap at our barn too, so there's your smack!! Oh and the "slow walks" doesn't do nothing but hurt the whole system!!!