Yellow | New Dallas-511 Terminal Manager Calls Police On Local 745 President?!

My son was transferred to 511 back during the merger.
He got heavily involved with drugs and thugs.
He had to quit. I believe he would have either killed someone or someone would have done it to him. He was never the type to back down from anyone.
He is 37 now. Has a family with two kids with a different good job.
He has transformed into a different person.
I look back at that in retrospect and see the difference.
An improvement to say the least.
That place was eating him alive.
I am glad he got out of the business... I would NEVER suggest it to anyone from that point on.
It is good to hear a success story of life after freight, congratulations to you and your son.

This is some funny ::shit:: here. You guys have all the fun.

Welcome to Truckingboards 511 Terminal Mgr.Darryl.I believe you have about 3 weeks left in your employment at YRC Freight.I believe Old Dominion may be looking for entry level dock supers or Conway.If you look at Truckingboards employment section.You might find a big fat non union cushy dock job.Oh don't forget to pay the great city of Irving.That filing a false police report ticket you recieved.YRC will not be covering that cost.Hence another reason for your release of your current employment.

My son was transferred to 51I back during the merger.
He got heavily involved with drugs and thugs.
He had to quit. I believe he would have either killed someone or someone would have done it to him. He was never the type to back down from anyone.
He is 37 now. Has a family with two kids with a different good job.
He has transformed into a different person.
I look back at that in retrospect and see the difference.
An improvement to say the least.
That place was eating him alive.
I am glad he got out of the business... I would NEVER suggest it to anyone from that point on.
Weak minded people allow others to dictate their life and actions.If he was involved in such activities and contraband.That was his choice.Nobody forced upon him.To use drugs and get into altercations.Fly right or go home

I'm not going to get into altercations with you over this. If you work at a large barn you know what goes on there. 511 was forced on him. He didn't want to work there so he left for a better place. That is not the actions of a weak minded person. If you knew him you would know. I don't want to keep the subject going. Nuff said.
As for the TM over there. He ought to be let go. Becoming a TM is just the next step out the door anyways. Seen it happen at least a dozen time.

Welcome to Truckingboards 511 Terminal Mgr.Darryl.I believe you have about 3 weeks left in your employment at YRC Freight.I believe Old Dominion may be looking for entry level dock supers or Conway.If you look at Truckingboards employment section.You might find a big fat non union cushy dock job.Oh don't forget to pay the great city of Irving.That filing a false police report ticket you recieved.YRC will not be covering that cost.Hence another reason for your release of your current employment.

1v7ioa8.jpg

Doggone it Darryl! What are we paying you for anyway?!

I'm not going to get into altercations with you over this. If you work at a large barn you know what goes on there. 511 was forced on him. He didn't want to work there so he left for a better place. That is not the actions of a weak minded person. If you knew him you would know. I don't want to keep the subject going. Nuff said.
As for the TM over there. He ought to be let go. Becoming a TM is just the next step out the door anyways. Seen it happen at least a dozen time.
was told ............. yellow boys where nothing but thugs gang bangers on the dock for the last 20 years in dallas

What's wrong with you? Do you ever think before writing / speaking
I thought what I wrote was plain and simple.Im not always politically correct.i stand by what I write.Was he forced to use drugs?Was he forced to be part of the thuggeey? There are many ways to lay low if you don't want to participate.Im not part of that crowd on the dock at 511.

“Judging a Person Does Not Define Who They Are, It Defines Who You Are.”

I thought what I wrote was plain and simple.Im not always politically correct.i stand by what I write.Was he forced to use drugs?Was he forced to be part of the thuggeey? There are many ways to lay low if you don't want to participate.Im not part of that crowd on the dock at 511.

"The right to do something does not mean that doing it is right" - William Safire...

Nope. He wasn't forced to do any of it. He was not a thug. He was not involved in picking on the weak. But he put up with it the best he could and decided that this was not the way he wanted to live his life. He left one day and just never went back. Immediately got off the drugs and has been productive in all aspects of his life since. That place can take the best person and make him his own worst enemy. Nuff said and will not say anymore about it. You all that work at the large distribution barns know what goes on there. They pick on the people that work to get thru the day. Won't leave em alone. Sad too. Most of those think the union pays them and they may... I don't know and wouldn't doubt it. But he knew when it was time to leave. 11 yrs of BS was enough for him. He is in a better place.

Nope. He wasn't forced to do any of it. He was not a thug. He was not involved in picking on the weak. But he put up with it the best he could and decided that this was not the way he wanted to live his life. He left one day and just never went back. Immediately got off the drugs and has been productive in all aspects of his life since. That place can take the best person and make him his own worst enemy. Nuff said and will not say anymore about it. You all that work at the large distribution barns know what goes on there. They pick on the people that work to get thru the day. Won't leave em alone. Sad too. Most of those think the union pays them and they may... I don't know and wouldn't doubt it. But he knew when it was time to leave. 11 yrs of BS was enough for him. He is in a better place.
Amen Brother!
:6781:

Meanwhile, back at 511, rumor has it that the weekend crew is thinking of filing a HUGE grievance over the "lack of weekend access to the underside of Darryl's desk" and demanding "equal time" with the soon-to-be departed Terminal Manager.

No way to confirm this, as it would be the first grievance that any of these YES voters had ever filed.

dXKJv9C.jpg

Meanwhile, back at 511, rumor has it that the weekend crew is thinking of filing a HUGE grievance over the "lack of weekend access to the underside of Darryl's desk" and demanding "equal time" with the soon-to-be departed Terminal Manager.

No way to confirm this, as it would be the first grievance that any of these YES voters had ever filed.

309, post: 908863, member: 30905"]was told ............. yellow boys where nothing but thugs gang bangers on the dock for the last 20 years in dallas[/QUOTE]
If this is true i would figure your sorryority would move you up i thr list very quickly. Correct me if im wrong but 511 was a roadway survivor. Should of been compay wide.