TForce | new driver

serta said:
After you check it out, and you still want to go ahead and apply, forget the computer, go to the terminal. THey are the slowest company in the world to apply online., Well that might not be the truth, but I'll vouch from my personal experience.:mfight:

I was told this is the only way to be concidered. (online app)

Yeah now that you INDY workers are organized..

hows it going?
Are your Teamster rep's hammering out a fantastic contract to sell the rest of UPS Freight?

How are you getting along with your TM,and supervisors?
Have you noticed any changes?

Its well known I was a Teamster for 20 years but the companies I was a Teamster at were fully organized.
Whats it like to be just Reno,Salt Lake,now you guys to be 3 organized terminals,in the ocean of non-union terminals?

Better,worse,or no noticable change at all?

all of us non-union types are woundering?

Apostolic said:
hows it going?
Are your Teamster rep's hammering out a fantastic contract to sell the rest of UPS Freight?

Its well known I was a Teamster for 20 years but the companies I was a Teamster at were fully organized.
Whats it like to be just Reno,Salt Lake,now you guys to be 3 organized terminals,in the ocean of non-union terminals?

Well APO, Hopefully we will get some responses other than webidiot's. Because you know what his will be like. Shall we just say useless.

Apostolic said:
hows it going?

APO, If you have 20 years with the teamsters you stand to gain if we go union don't you.
That would be one good thing for all ex-teamsters. I have to say I will be happy for them.