FedEx Freight | NEW Kenworth T660 tractors.

nobodysfoe :clap:

You guys must get your trucks spec'd totally different than what we have.
We pull triples out here up to 105,000 lbs. and hardly anybody can stay up with us.
Do you guys run little bitty motors back there???

:shift:

The newer KW's pull pretty good. The problem us in the east have is they ride rough as he!! and suck in the city doing p&d And blind siding is a real pain in the ***** with the faring and little back window

The newer KW's pull pretty good. The problem us in the east have is they ride rough as he!! and suck in the city doing p&d And blind siding is a real pain in the ***** with the faring and little back window

Maybe the roads just rougher back east than out west. We have two seasons out here winter and construction. It's nice two pull an air ride trailer with the air ride truck.

I have a T800 as my bid tractor for P&D. I run a 48 footer doing about 16 to 20 stops a day. Love it and wouldn't want to give it up

Maybe the roads just rougher back east than out west. We have two seasons out here winter and construction. It's nice two pull an air ride trailer with the air ride truck.

Same in the east or mid-west anyway. Winter and construction and even winter with construction. I use a '08 T-800 as a road unit, I named it " Shake Rattle and Roll". Spends most of it's life in the shop, being put back together.
I like the cab layout and it pulls good with the cummins engine. Other then that it's a piece of Junk.

River, don't know about the west but even though there are extra city units due to cut backs the city still takes road tractors. Me I get a old yale forklift in a few more weeks, lol. Maybe even a pallet jack, what ya think??

FM

River, don't know about the west but even though there are extra city units due to cut backs the city still takes road tractors. Me I get a old yale forklift in a few more weeks, lol. Maybe even a pallet jack, what ya think??

FM

FM,,, You should see the JUNK forklifts SGF is getting to put in the brand new "world class" center next month.... The oldest propane lifts in the country.... Not even side shift... I drove better 15 yrs ago.... But hey ,,, we have a "world class" center that's going to be 1/3 empty.....

FM

You mean you don't have brand new Toyota forklifts???

FM,,, You should see the JUNK forklifts SGF is getting to put in the brand new "world class" center next month.... The oldest propane lifts in the country.... Not even side shift... I drove better 15 yrs ago.... But hey ,,, we have a "world class" center that's going to be 1/3 empty.....
Really?? I was told they were getting new hydrogen powered ones??

FM

nobodysfoe :clap:

You guys must get your trucks spec'd totally different than what we have.
We pull triples out here up to 105,000 lbs. and hardly anybody can stay up with us.
Do you guys run little bitty motors back there???

River 17 ...:biglaugh:

I have a kitty cat in my t-800 KW...thats spec'd ..by cat ..gezzzum ..I have a sand wagon pass me in the hills like he is empty while he is loaded full (80,000) , with the SAME engine .... I'd like to get me some shims ...er a computor guru on my pump ...ya that baby would roll then ...:whistle:

River 17 ...:biglaugh:

I have a kitty cat in my t-800 KW...thats spec'd ..by cat ..gezzzum ..I have a sand wagon pass me in the hills like he is empty while he is loaded full (80,000) , with the SAME engine .... I'd like to get me some shims ...er a computor guru on my pump ...ya that baby would roll then ...:whistle:

slackdragon :clap:

I think they must have your computer set for 290 hp. :biglaugh:

We run ISX Cummins with 450 hp. that are putting much less than that to the ground, but we still haul the mail. :biglaugh::biglaugh: