NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still 2016 here in LAST
Just got an email from FedEx,Chicago hts, saying BRG, you are last in 2016, and will always be last in 17. And that Wong guy you run with is off the charts with the dew drinkin fool with UN 3264 on his sombrero!!!!

Ah Ha my first LAST of 2017,& I gotta get after you already BIG R GUY for not post any LASTS.
For crying out loud please get with the program my friend.

SO heres my LAST LAST.

Ah Ha my first LAST of 2017,& I gotta get after you already BIG R GUY for not post any LASTS.
For crying out loud please get with the program my friend.

SO heres my LAST LAST.
My partner and I are both tied for last arriving in Chicago from dallas....

I can sort of agree with you FLOUNDER that you were Always LAST,however only until the next LAST GAME poster posts their own LAST.
Making them the current always LAST.

Umm wouldn't you know it,I am that current always LAST GAME poster posting another ALWAYS LAST....LAST!

I can sort of agree with you FLOUNDER that you were Always LAST,however only until the next LAST GAME poster posts their own LAST.
Making them the current always LAST.

Umm wouldn't you know it,I am that current always LAST GAME poster posting another ALWAYS LAST....LAST!
He might be second to last. No that would be Dave because the back of his hat is 10 minutes behind him getting in second to last following me, the world famous, seasoned veteran of last. Guess that makes fish 3rd to last.

Status
Not open for further replies.