NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, Pilot, where have you been??
Nice to hear from you.......wait!!...Santa finally showed up to LAST today......Pilot finally posted today.....hmmmmm......I think "Santa" needs a faster plane........but I finally got the GI Joe with Kung fu grip.

Dang, Pilot, where have you been??
Nice to hear from you.......wait!!...Santa finally showed up to LAST today......Pilot finally posted today.....hmmmmm......I think "Santa" needs a faster plane........but I finally got the GI Joe with Kung fu grip.
Santa should try flying BRG-Wong Global Air....Much faster with sheep powered jet engines!!!!

Where is the word LAST anywhere in your post BIG R GUY?

Gee I'm away from this game for a spell & some of you folks forget the rules?
Jeff was good enough to allow this second addition to this LAST GAME,after locking the first one.
FLOUNDER you never post much, however you do comply by posting at least one LAST.

If you all still like playing this game please stick to the object of the game by posting at least one (LAST).
You can be creative with your posts, as long as there is a LAST somewhere in it.

Another thing,this is a family friendly message board, Jeff the owner doesn't put up with any cussing,or off color language.
Think of it this way,some kid may be looking at the messages his Daddy is reading.

All righty then thanks for your desire to be kept informed of anything trucking,vent your frustrations.
Have good clean fun,& be safe in your occupation,or retirement.

I have one LAST thought to add to this request,whats that you ask.
Well the fact that I'm LAST to have just posted the LAST,LAST!

I'm a regular Boy Scout here in LAST.
But that Kabayo has one heck of a potty mouth.
Although I think Wong is even worse. That's why BRG doesn't let him post here.

Thing is Big Dave that everyone gets warnings if they break the message board rules.
Then there maybe periods of time outs if they still can't get with the program.
There after if they insist on doing what they want,everyone needs to remember it is a privilege to be a member.
So they will ultimately get booted out of here,& find another form of entertainment.

I've been a member since 1999,& a Mod for I can't remember how long,but it has been pretty long.
I have made requests,then have given warnings,however have never once ever completely banned anyone off forever.

I know some of my fellow Mod's & Jeff the owner along with Smokestack his second in command have booted some.
But I myself really don't every want to have to do it,as I know with some members they don't have much outside of this message board to keep up with their trucking peers.

With that said if someone is really pushing to get banned,they will succeed,&I well I'm LAST

Yes you (R) a regular LAST GAME player FLOUNDER,you have always stuck to the rules.
I like your attitude,however I'm LAST!

God has blessed me with another day which is coming to a close in a few minutes EST.
So its off to bed I go,& post my LAST,LAST before heading off to dream land.

Status
Not open for further replies.