NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a Sun-Drop so I'm full of caffeine and ready to race. I'll start out first, and finish in last. I'll wait to get passed, leaving Dave to do his Dew in First. Don't flounder around too bad Flounder while I quickly pass your ass for last in Last.

:icon dance:

Ha-Ha dick said doo-doo 2 times while drinking his drop back to first and you also flounder I'm LAST TO POST IN LASTj

Where's my Vette, 00??
Go back to First and bring it to me!!!!

Please.
Sorry Big Dave we don't have the bid to haul VETTES that would be Jack Cooper BestI can do ws the hELLCAT or some rice burnerwhic would be the LAST thing i drive may be able to do some dew for ya since I'm Last and I said doo-doo in LAST

Sorry Big Dave we don't have the bid to haul VETTES that would be Jack Cooper BestI can do ws the hELLCAT or some rice burnerwhic would be the LAST thing i drive may be able to do some dew for ya since I'm Last and I said doo-doo in LAST
Last thing you did was doo doo in your pants? Better check... meanwhile, the 2017 CRST Mastio Award winner is going to do an 8 only today so my partner and I can maybe only be last,and Last out of Chicago tonight enroute to SLC....

Has anyone read my book? It'll teach you how to be Dastardly in Last.

53vQTVY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.