NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ordering you all back to first! Now get!

r1pmdrR.jpg

Sorry DD you didn't use LAST so you aren't anymore I'M LAST IN THE GATE AND LAST GOING HOME done for the week everybody stay safe and enjoy being LAST after I sign outt

Did double aught take over for Apo as LAST police?? Well I got my get out of First jail card and going home to LAST.

Sorry DD you didn't use LAST so you aren't anymore I'M LAST IN THE GATE AND LAST GOING HOME done for the week everybody stay safe and enjoy being LAST after I sign outt

I'm sorry driver. I'm always the last to understand the rules of the game. I think I've figured out Last.
Last but not least I'm last in Last again!

Did double aught take over for Apo as LAST police?? Well I got my get out of First jail card and going home to LAST.
Nope BD haven't seen APO on here and not my style to try to be a mod just poking at DD , You guys have been on here a lot longer than me so I will step back into the shadow's in LAST in LAST again

I'm sorry driver. I'm always the last to understand the rules of the game. I think I've figured out Last.
Last but not least I'm last in Last again!
No harm no foul just messing with ya DD but NOW I"M LAST AGAIN IN LAST hiding in the shadow's from BD

I had a fish fry/picnic outside today for the family. Of course I did all the cooking so I was the last one to eat and the last one out there cleaning up the mess and putting the fryer away.

That's okay I had plenty to eat including the last piece of fish and hush puppies.

0300, and flounder is up first to join the rest of his school,while team BRG-Wong arrive,Last into chi town...

I'm finally back to claim a LAST,LAST.
I hope you all behaved yourselves making sure you were posting at least one LAST in your LAST Game posts.
Now for any of you who noticed I wasn't here with you in a short while.
I went for a Doctors visit because my wife was bugging me to go for a checkup.
my Doc did the Doc thing with her stethoscope,then asked my wife should she call an Ambulance,or could my wife drive me to one of our local Hospitals. I have an irregular heart beat known as A-fib,my heart jumps in & out of a normal beat.
My wife had my church pray,& thank God I was healed while the Hospital Cardiologists were fixin to shock my heart to try & get it to beat right.
All righty then there is more but you can see where I was from the 26 till yesterday.

Its good to be back at LAST

Status
Not open for further replies.