TForce | new tractors are here

Post some pics!!! My TM said we wouldn't see anything like that for years to come. Guess he knew what he was talking about. You should see the straight junk we have.....pathetic!!!
Okay here are some cellphone pictures. I had to smudge out the background for fear of getting identified and having them taken away and maybe getting your stuff.:hide:
We always get the hand-me-downs. Not this time!

st1ec6.jpg

styv2.jpg

Again I'll try to get a nicer shot.

Damn, those are real nice, we had a loaner straight truck, one of the freightliners, that was rebranded...until we got ours back, I swear I think the loaner straight truck sees more use than our assigned one, thats always in the shop!

Damn, those are real nice, we had a loaner straight truck, one of the freightliners, that was rebranded...until we got ours back, I swear I think the loaner straight truck sees more use than our assigned one, thats always in the shop!

• Very nice 6 speed with a video monitor for the rear camera.
  • The suspension is very smooth.
  • One sided fuel tank.
  • 12' 6" trailer height.
  • Lift gate controls on the inside and outside.
  • International logo removed per UPS.

We were told no forklifts are to enter the trailer unless absolutely necessary.
It's basically the same thing as those rental Penske Internationals.

Okay here are some cellphone pictures. I had to smudge out the background for fear of getting identified and having them taken away and maybe getting your stuff.:hide:
We always get the hand-me-downs. Not this time!

st1ec6.jpg

styv2.jpg

Again I'll try to get a nicer shot.

WOW!!!!! THIS PIC. IS LIKE " LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS".:hysterical: OHH, MAN!!!!

one rolled in the other day. It is a new truck. No different than any other. It will be a piece of drap in about 5 years. Why? because no one in management gives a crap about the equipment. they don't drive them so they don't care if they fall apart or are miss treated. As long as they run!

Got some pictures today!

Let's see some of the new International tractors!

Okay Dockworker, I'll post them up for you.
Another artistic emergency background removal hack job!
Two seats and they are brown.

We got 3 brand new Internationals, 1 older rebranded International and 2 brand new International straight trucks.

upsf3iv2.jpg
upsfxh6.jpg

upsf2el9.jpg
upsf1ht1.jpg

We got 3 brand new Internationals, 1 older rebranded International and 2 brand new International straight trucks.

upsf3iv2.jpg
upsfxh6.jpg

upsf2el9.jpg
upsf1ht1.jpg

We have had several of these 8600 or 9600 ( I do not recall now) trucks in our terminal, mostly Ryders, but if these trucks are speced correctly, they turn on the dime and have alot of power, and they are excellent in the snow, I also see the front end may have been modified for UPS, Very little smiley face. I hope they did something with the sound dampening, the International Eagles we have are deafening after a 6 hr. drive.

upsf3iv2.jpg
upsfxh6.jpg

upsf2el9.jpg
upsf1ht1.jpg

I think i seen that new shiny grill on 2 @ SOH last week. Not sure if any other trucks have that shiny chrome grill.. if not i seen two new ones @ SOH

Yes they have a passenger seat.

Thanx for the pix, Doc!!! The passenger seat is for the two ride alongs they'll give a year. One is methods and procedures, the other safety. :TR10driving03:

I got a chance to drive a Ryder like that this summer. Good visibility, turns on a dime, and a lot quieter that the prostars and clean lines to boot.