XPO | New trucks/trailer in xcw last night

RodeoClown

TB Lurker
Credits
TkrLLIo.jpg

No, they sure don't. Our FOS's here in XGR got an email saying that "all material with the Conway logo needs to be removed from your workplace before Monday morning. (Nov. 2nd)" pens, note pads, mouse pads, posters on the wall. Everything blue. In the dumpster...

They gonna be working all weekend taking all them damn signs down. Thanks lean team !

I really like the look of the new logo.

Culture mismatches is one of the biggest things when companies acquire other companies. And if sir Jacobs wants to get the most out of Con-way he would clean house as much as possible. Get rid of the dead-weight and get some new, fresh blood in management who know how to run a real freight company. Obviously he saw hidden value in Con-way but to unlock that the Con-way style of thinking needs to go, or it will be more of the same. I'll be lurking in the shadows to see how things work out. I hope it does.

When a company spends 200+ million a year just on IT costs alone, something is not right.. The management of Con-way in the last few years have just been looking out for their own interests instead of moving freight profitably

Yea it looks longer than a 28 foot pup. I'm a P/D driver, my buddy runs linehaul out of our shop and he sent this pic to me last night. Apparently these things are popping up at FAC's and other terminals every where. Another driver told me he saw aa XPO logos on equipment in XDP

33 fts are not currently legal to pull in any combination. All freight companies are ordering them in anticipation of legislation being passed to authorize them. They will all have a lot of city trailers if they are not legalized.

33 fts are not currently legal to pull in any combination. All freight companies are ordering them in anticipation of legislation being passed to authorize them. They will all have a lot of city trailers if they are not legalized.

The company lobbyists already have the legislation locked up..Otherwise, why would companies spend millions acquiring this equipment

I think a set of triples in the new livery would be pretty neat.

Last edited: