XPO | New trucks/trailer in xcw last night

They chose 10 terminals through the system to rebrand to start with. The equipment will come soon enough.

It's day 12. There are how many trailers ? How many tractors ? Even some of the dollies say Con-way on them. It'll be a minute. For sure. And by the way. It's all the same but the sticker. So let's find some freight and make use of these things, regardless.

It's day 12. There are how many trailers ? How many tractors ? Even some of the dollies say Con-way on them. It'll be a minute. For sure. And by the way. It's all the same but the sticker. So let's find some freight and make use of these things, regardless.
The dollies have "CW" stamped in the metal.

Not sure what area of the country you are in Ice, but in the Chicago metro area there area a ton of foreign owned logistics,and trucking company's with drivers who speak more their own language than English. I guarantee most bought their CDL, medical cards, have little insurance, and make probably 30 cents a mile driving those fancy Volvo, and Freightliner sleeper tractors. I see many of them daily loading LTL and TL shipments in my peddle area. Most of these drivers cannot get hired by US LTL companies because they cannot provide the background information needed. As long as these companies keep growing, it also affects our wages depending on the economy as to how much truck capacity is out there. I have always said, I never hear a customer complain to me that they cannot get their freight moved in or out because of the so called driver shortage. For the hours, job stress, road hazards, abuse by the public, shippers, consignees, hardship on family time, and physical demands on the driver, no one should be making less than $80,000 a year to make this an attractive profession. Just my observations after 40 years of this business.
With 30 years in the business, this guy knows what he's talking about, well said. I won't do this job,, jump through all the hoops,sacrifice family,and all the rest of the risks, for less than $80k.