XPO | New uniforms?

I can see my hubby looking like a striped beach ball with one of those rugby shirts on :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Gentlemen, any fashion designer will tell you that vertical stripes will make your silhouette look slimmer, more shapely. Also a good haircut or hat with wild designs will draw the eye from your 'problem' areas.

It's all in the eye of the beholder my friends.

I can see my hubby looking like a striped beach ball with one of those rugby shirts on :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Gentlemen, any fashion designer will tell you that vertical stripes will make your silhouette look slimmer, more shapely. Also a good haircut or hat with wild designs will draw the eye from your 'problem' areas.

So we need to hire beekeepers instead of clothing designers? :hide::Poke:

So what do these table cloths make us look like? Like we are heading to a picnic? :biglaugh:

It would be nice if the company offered optional uniform choices (at company expense). Then we could choose which items we liked best.

Ok, are you my hubby online when I am or something?? That's what he's called me a time or two. Along with some :ranting2: :ranting2:

So when he called you boo boo it wasn't in a good way? It wasn't like, "hey boo boo, can I see your who who"? :biglaugh:

And no, I am not your hubby online! Do you need a online hubby? Is being truck driver's wife that boring?

Nope, not bored and don't need another man to look after! Just shoot me if that ever happens! :TR10driving03:

After over 33+ years together, we ain't going nowhere. Got too much at stake at this point!

So when he called you boo boo it wasn't in a good way? It wasn't like, "hey boo boo, can I see your who who"? :biglaugh:

And no, I am not your hubby online! Do you need a online hubby? Is being truck driver's wife that boring?

Nope, not bored and don't need another man to look after! Just shoot me if that ever happens! :TR10driving03:

After over 33+ years together, we ain't going nowhere. Got too much at stake at this point!

Well I have over 23 years with my wife and I have a lot at stake but doesn't mean she don't get bored.......I just hope she is board by me! :wink1:

I thought about trading her in once or twice but the new ones are just to hard to train now a days.:poster_oops:

Well, if my husband wanted to trade me in, it would a very understanding situation:

I'd go under the sink to bring out the skillet and he wouldn't be left standing

Well I have over 23 years with my wife and I have a lot at stake but doesn't mean she don't get bored.......I just hope she is board by me! :wink1:

I thought about trading her in once or twice but the new ones are just to hard to train now a days.:poster_oops:

Well, if my husband wanted to trade me in, it would a very understanding situation:

I'd go under the sink to bring out the skillet and he wouldn't be left standing

Ouch! Haven't you learned that violence doesn't help? Easy on the poor dude. You know, you are happy with your car but sometimes you wouldn't mind going for a ride in the neighbors new car. :shift:

And come home to find your own car with flat tires!! :Flame-On: :biglaugh:

Yeah, I think my car would have more wrong with it than just flat tires. I like my old car, you know with a lot of work and a lot of wax, you can make that old thing look halfway new again. Was I just talking about my car?

Don't worry. I think your wife would be totally UNDERSTANDING.:ranting2:

Yeah, I think my car would have more wrong with it than just flat tires. I like my old car, you know with a lot of work and a lot of wax, you can make that old thing look halfway new again. Was I just talking about my car?