XPO | New Uniforms

Pockets??? Yeah, we could certainly use them for all the stuff we carry around... but please no polo shirts. I kept trying to put my pens and delivery receipts into my red xpo t-shirt today while on my P&D run but couldn't as there was no pocket on it.
You were able to wear the xpo shirt... we were told no. Not at this time.

Would still like the reflective stripes. And in the bill of the hat too. Lets people really see you on some of these docks.
There are reflective stripes on there guy. It's the exact same template and uniform company we use now. Just new logo and color scheme. Look again, there is reflective strips in all the same spots we have em now...

Too funny you didn't disappoint me. I new the would be some negativity...
Negativity? I didn't realize that was negative by stating a fact. But anyways, I've worn every uniform we've had for the last 20 years. The Dark Blue has been the hottest so far. The heat and humidity in Texas doesn't help it. This same dark blue uni has also been the better looking and held up better IMO..

You were able to wear the xpo shirt... we were told no. Not at this time.
Oh yeah, our TM asked us to put it on over our Conway uniform. In fact one drs just had his Conway blues on and our TM asked him to put his red xpo t-shirt on . The driver said, "nah I really don't want to". "Why not"?, asked the TM. "Cause I don't want to look like Santa Clause", he told him. And the TM left him alone and walked away.

WcCwHzz.jpg

I'll say

I like this outfit. It sure beats those solid red ones that were posted on this site a week or so ago. Mr. Jacobs, you really had us going w/ those hideous red uniforms. (lol). Thank u for not making us freight guys the laughing stock of the LTL industry. lol