XPO | New Uniforms

Read posting of new uniform policy.drivers with most direct contact (P&D) get new uniforms first. Why only 3max on pants/shorts? Weird winter jacket option (interim /permanent options).Looks like XPO cheap hat scenario all over again!

Read posting of new uniform policy.drivers with most direct contact (P&D) get new uniforms first. Why only 3max on pants/shorts? Weird winter jacket option (interim /permanent options).Looks like XPO cheap hat scenario all over again!

Well by the time I get my first set of new uniforms it will be time for me to order my yearly set of uniforms .
Also how many people did not get tee shirts? I am a 2XL and they sent like 3 of them to my barn and about 30 Large size. Very few people at my location got tee shirts.

6B2NGrN.jpg

4tfwUwV.jpg

wiVRBai.jpg
I like it...I like it a lot!!!

You should have expected getting only 3 sets of uniforms. Why??? Cause remember Jacobs said that he was going to get more money out of Conway... synergies, and cutting costs etc, etc....remember??? Well, he'll save a little w/ each driver by getting them to buy 2 more sets of uniforms. He'll know that doing laundry mid week w/ only 3 sets will tick us off enough that we'll want to practically throw extra $$$ for the extra sets at him. Wow!!!...he really is a smart business man!!!

You should have expected getting only 3 sets of uniforms. Why??? Cause remember Jacobs said that he was going to get more money out of Conway... synergies, and cutting costs etc, etc....remember??? Well, he'll save a little w/ each driver by getting them to buy 2 more sets of uniforms. He'll know that doing laundry mid week w/ only 3 sets will tick us off enough that we'll want to practically throw extra $$$ for the extra sets at him. Wow!!!...he really is a smart business man!!!
At ABF they issued us 11 shirts 5 pants 6 shorts (or vice verse) & 2 jackets. They must be trying to burn up some coin so the don't have to pay any bonuses out

At ABF they issued us 11 shirts 5 pants 6 shorts (or vice verse) & 2 jackets. They must be trying to burn up some coin so the don't have to pay any bonuses out
Or , it's tens of thousands of drivers and supervisors , and support personnel that will ALL be getting uniforms on short notice so this is a compromise that they made right away. I will bet that more uniforms will follow the initial rollout.

Well by the time I get my first set of new uniforms it will be time for me to order my yearly set of uniforms .
Also how many people did not get tee shirts? I am a 2XL and they sent like 3 of them to my barn and about 30 Large size. Very few people at my location got tee shirts.

Hell,they sent the hats and a couple of 2xl. Not into wearing tight shirts.

Or , it's tens of thousands of drivers and supervisors , and support personnel that will ALL be getting uniforms on short notice so this is a compromise that they made right away. I will bet that more uniforms will follow the initial rollout.
Point was it was overkill at ABF....no need for 11 shirts....

Hell,they sent the hats and a couple of 2xl. Not into wearing tight shirts.
I think that I read somewhere that Mr. Jacobs said that there were going to be some new appearance standards implemented on Jan. 1, 2016.

1) No facial hair.
2) All employees that weigh over 225 lbs. will have 30 days to get below 225 or be terminated. So there was no need to order a bunch of 2XL shirts.
3) No Tatoos
4) No piercings

NO HE DIDN'T SAY THAT. NOT REALLY.........but it's still funny.:clapping:

I think that I read somewhere that Mr. Jacobs said that there were going to be some new appearance standards implemented on Jan. 1, 2016.

1) No facial hair.
2) All employees that weigh over 225 lbs. will have 30 days to get below 225 or be terminated. So there was no need to order a bunch of 2XL shirts.
3) No Tatoos
4) No piercings

NO HE DIDN'T SAY THAT. NOT REALLY.........but it's still funny.:clapping:
I just spit out my third rack of ribs reading that!!!

I applied to be a city driver at XPO when I heard the news of their purchase of Conway. I'm hoping that Mr. Jacobs doesn't notice my ear ring, otherwise that appearance standard could possibly disqualify me. If He'll hire me, he'll see that I'm really a mover and shaker.
lol

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg_1295986041.jpg
I have a idea for a good job for you. ...a salesman for Michelin tire....:hopelessness: