XPO | New Uniforms

I applied to be a city driver at XPO when I heard the news of their purchase of Conway. I'm hoping that Mr. Jacobs doesn't notice my ear ring, otherwise that appearance standard could possibly disqualify me. If He'll hire me, he'll see that I'm really a mover and shaker.
lol

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg_1295986041.jpg
WE have a guy like this at our barn works in Weights and Inspections call sign Slim.

I applied to be a city driver at XPO when I heard the news of their purchase of Conway. I'm hoping that Mr. Jacobs doesn't notice my ear ring, otherwise that appearance standard could possibly disqualify me. If He'll hire me, he'll see that I'm really a mover and shaker.
lol

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg_1295986041.jpg

Now I know why they call you Northern Flash.

Is that your e harmony account your updating??

How do you fit through that doorway to get to the toilet??

What kind of bad mother humper got reincarnated as your computer chair??

You've really let yourself go since Holland.

Read posting of new uniform policy.drivers with most direct contact (P&D) get new uniforms first. Why only 3max on pants/shorts? Weird winter jacket option (interim /permanent options).Looks like XPO cheap hat scenario all over again!
progress yesterday....asked by management for my winter jacket size. I guess XPO doesn't want us to wear our old worn out Conway rags through the up coming winter months. Great, now we will really look good, a cheap black cap, a black jacket, and everything else will still be Conway navy blue. I'd much rather that they wait till they had all the pieces of our entire uniform and then totally replace one w/ the other than to go around w/ two mismatched color schemes. Might be confusing to customers.

Reactions: ESP
progress yesterday....asked by management for my winter jacket size. I guess XPO doesn't want us to wear our old worn out Conway rags through the up coming winter months. Great, now we will really look good, a cheap black cap, a black jacket, and everything else will still be Conway navy blue. I'd much rather that they wait till they had all the pieces of our entire uniform and then totally replace one w/ the other than to go around w/ two mismatched color schemes. Might be confusing to customers.
I understand what you are saying, but I would buy a red shirt and black jeans and wear them with pride, along with the hat and jacket. Then I would tell everyone I have my entire new uniform provided by the company. :biglaugh::hilarious:

I understand what you are saying, but I would buy a red shirt and black jeans and wear them with pride, along with the hat and jacket. Then I would tell everyone I have my entire new uniform provided by the company. :biglaugh::hilarious:
That's good...and humorous too ESP. What's more, that's not a half bad idea...why? cause that way XPO could chip away at some of the debt that they incurred, over $250 million I believe, when they acquired Conway by having US and not XPO purchase the rest of our uniform. While XPO is at it, they could save more by having us buy paint markers and stencils and have us stencil homemade 'XPO LOGISTICS' logos on our red shirts and black jeans. Wouldn't that make us the envy of the LTL world w/ such a professional look while we're out and about w/ the public and our valued customers??? lol

That's good...and humorous too ESP. What's more, that's not a half bad idea...why? cause that way XPO could chip away at some of the debt that they incurred, over $250 million I believe, when they acquired Conway by having US and not XPO purchase the rest of our uniform. While XPO is at it, they could save more by having us buy paint markers and stencils and have us stencil homemade 'XPO LOGISTICS' logos on our red shirts and black jeans. Wouldn't that make us the envy of the LTL world w/ such a professional look while we're out and about w/ the public and our valued customers??? lol
I did not mean for them to not buy yours later, I just meant it would be fun to have yours first, even if you had to buy one or two sets of pants and a couple of shirts on your own while you waited for theirs to show up. :1036316054:

I did not mean for them to not buy yours later, I just meant it would be fun to have yours first, even if you had to buy one or two sets of pants and a couple of shirts on your own while you waited for theirs to show up. :1036316054:
Oh! okay that would work.

Reactions: ESP