Yellow | Next Century's bid for Yellow back on table

Do you guys remember when yellow gave us those stock shares that was gonna make up for our pension loses mine was worth less than 50 dollars when i cashed it in that is what they are trying to do now give you some worthless stock instead of the warn act money just give me my vacation money they own me and i will be happy there is no way they are going to give you stock that will be worth anything they will take the stock and redo it so you get nothing like yellow did there not gonna fool me twice just my 2 cents worth
I wouldn’t hold your breath on the vacation time being paid.After the dust settles,they’re going come up juuuuust short. Hawkins and Doheny haven’t been
paid off yet.

I wouldn’t hold your breath on the vacation time being paid.After the dust settles,they’re going come up juuuuust short. Hawkins and Doheny haven’t been
paid off yet.
Wrong Skull. Doheny was paid $1,000,000 in June and Hawkins was paid $625,000. In both cases, I call "BS". Neither of them should be rewarded at all in my opinion. However, I don't foresee NextCentury rising from the grass and dirt either, so the whole stock thing is likely going nowhere.

No thank you. Cut the fat elsewhere to shore up social security benefits. There's zero reason anybody should pay 5, 10 or 20x as much in taxes and receive the same benefit. A max contribution exists because there's a max benefit amount.

I absolutely do contribute.

No they haven't. They've gone into Department of Treasury trust funds investing in T-Bills.

Agreed.
Social Security benefits are means tested. Minimum monthly benefits mean those with lower incomes receive more per dollar paid in than higher earners. People who saved, invested and have retirement income will be taxed on up to 85% of their Social Security benefit.

Social Security benefits are means tested. Minimum monthly benefits mean those with lower incomes receive more per dollar paid in than higher earners. People who saved, invested and have retirement income will be taxed on up to 85% of their Social Security benefit.
...and it would be even worse if they get rid of the maximum contribution limit while maintaining the maximum benefit. Time for me to read up a bit on what types of income count as retirement income against FICA benefits.

Wrong Skull. Doheny was paid $1,000,000 in June and Hawkins was paid $625,000. In both cases, I call "BS". Neither of them should be rewarded at all in my opinion. However, I don't foresee NextCentury rising from the grass and dirt either, so the whole stock thing is likely going nowhere.
Should have finished the thought I meant to say paid enough.