Yellow | no dovetailing.....yellow

I think of it as them contributing to my retirement.:1036316054:

Think of it like this,the retired guy get's his well deserved money $$$$$$$$$$$$$
And the junior guy get's to work contributing still the same money $$$$$$$$$$$,
It's a wash see it,

So they are not contributing they are just staying to prove some kinda point which is pointless.
Like someone said before they need to go see an accountant about retiring not the union bean counter,he keep's telling these guy's to stay because they have a new deal for them in the work's.

I totally agree....with dovetail....Just for the record.... We are still a force to be reckoned with in the freight industry!:1036316054:

How does this sound ....Your both jackasses
Let me guess your sen"your" men.
The only thing that I have learned in 15 years is that the sen"your" men only care about one thing and that is Themselves.
And also if this is so wonderful and everything is going to be so much more wonderful afterwards why is the stock in the toilet?
Maybe after they file for bankruptcy and void the contract you idiots will change your minds.:TR10driving03:

When we all these hogs out there that have 35 to 45 years with the teamsters and are to stubburn to retire would rather die on the job rather than learn a hobby or get a new hobby these are the ones I'm talking about. by these brothers milking the system and refusing to retire puts me out of a job then I will say something about it. There is no ME in TEAMSTERS!
you said it brother
:Duel:

37 years and your still here??? Retire so someone else can have a job jack ***:butt kiss:
I see why you picked your screen name. :chairshot: I joined in 71 and left. came back in 78 still need 6 months for 30. Maybe he had the same work history. Just a thought there JACK. :loser:

Who the hell are you clowns to tell anyone to retire? depending on what pension you are a part of some guys have the time, but can't because of age restrictions or because they just aren't ready to. So, instead of crying about how greedy everyone is and how all these old timers should get out of the way for YOU why not ask yourself this, "Why the hell didn't I hire in sooner". Deal with it, get over it, and shut the **** up about it.

From a management standpoint.....Do you think they arent licking their chops over all of the hate and discontent that you guys are spewing?? Me, Me, Me...I, I, I....Strat pm-ing each other if you have anything negative to say....this is BS.

I have 37 years on the job and i am 55 years old so i cant retire yet mister stupidtruckdriver, but you will be the first to know when i do. I guess you make comments like that because you really are stupid and unfortunately think your a teamster. not really my friend!!!

Who the hell are you clowns to tell anyone to retire? depending on what pension you are a part of some guys have the time, but can't because of age restrictions or because they just aren't ready to. So, instead of crying about how greedy everyone is and how all these old timers should get out of the way for YOU why not ask yourself this, "Why the hell didn't I hire in sooner". Deal with it, get over it, and shut the **** up about it.
Thirty years ago I was five years old :butt kiss:

to the yellow guys that have class hey can not wait to see you and work side by side,, to the others that seem to be either stirring up sh#@

Lawsuits will fly no matter what but in the end senority.. Roadway is not
another Preston... and Ryc.inc does not sound bad(trolling remark)
and if it becomes a greedy selfish fight to the end both yellow and roadway guys will be choking each other while we sink in quicksand with no way out.

From a management standpoint.....Do you think they arent licking their chops over all of the hate and discontent that you guys are spewing?? Me, Me, Me...I, I, I....Strat pm-ing each other if you have anything negative to say....this is BS.
Personaly I think most of Mangement is too worried if their next. Our "hate and discontent" is probably of little concern to them right now. But your right it is sad to see.

I have 37 years on the job and i am 55 years old so i cant retire yet mister stupidtruckdriver, but you will be the first to know when i do. I guess you make comments like that because you really are stupid and unfortunately think your a teamster. not really my friend!!!
Sorry that your pension fund sucks:hysterical:
If this company makes it 15 more years maybe I will retire:butt kiss:

well maybe its time to put your bigboy pants on and man up
no it is time to be a kid again and go back to college because I'm still young enough to do it. So good luck to all who still get to work at this place. Hey who knows I get to stay on the sen"your"ity list for five years maybe I'll be back:beerchug:
If not oh well
Good Luck Brothers and sisters....