FedEx Freight | No more CHEW !!!

OK, now that your worked up & I'm realxed after my Bailey's 'n Bailey's nightcap B4 hitting the bed, just recall fond memories when trucking companies were still a place where you could have a discussion with a fellow driver & not be worried that someone would have their feelings hurt & call "in touch" & then chance becoming the guy welcoming people to Wal-mart. Ahhhh, the good 'ole Sheridan days. C you tonight... ya big bully:stirthepot:

I wish all you guys luck! Also way to go BeerBoy! I chew and I hate it, its such a bad habit! I quit for 3 weeks one time and thats as far as I got, hopefully one day soon I will get motovated to stop.

Ttown said:
OK, now that your worked up & I'm realxed after my Bailey's 'n Bailey's nightcap B4 hitting the bed, just recall fond memories when trucking companies were still a place where you could have a discussion with a fellow driver & not be worried that someone would have their feelings hurt & call "in touch" & then chance becoming the guy welcoming people to Wal-mart. Ahhhh, the good 'ole Sheridan days. C you tonight... ya big bully:stirthepot:

Well between snot rocket dropping his back trailer in KCY and smokie poking people and hazmat with a ta-ot-ya fork-truck on the dock over here I may end up # 1 KCY shuttle guy by spring. Good thing I gated after 2030.

13 days off smokes for me...

I'm chewing the hell out of regular gum (currently 4 different kinds!) in between Nicorette doses, and spacing those out further and further apart as I go. After all, I don't want to end up like Don Imus--hooked on some expensive-ass gum years after quitting!

ls57racer said:
Way to go coondog.. I am almost through day 3 and it feels great to be a non smoker...Yippppieeeee
Racer

It get easier from here man. Stay strong !!

Add me to the 'I'm quitting' list too.
Sitting here right now with my electronic vapor only cig. plugged into my USB port charging. (boy ain't that weird!)
But hey these things really work!

I am one of those on and off guys when it comes to smokeless tobacco... I am currently off of the smokless tobacco... It seems I always want to pick that nasty habit up again when I am having a couple of drinks at home watching sports on tv.... That crap makes you feel bad after a while and before you realize it most of your waking hours you have that crap in your mouth...

I usually use it for a couple of months and quit for 4 and then do it all over again... I hope this time I just leave it alone for good.

I am one of those on and off guys when it comes to smokeless tobacco... I am currently off of the smokless tobacco... It seems I always want to pick that nasty habit up again when I am having a couple of drinks at home watching sports on tv.... That crap makes you feel bad after a while and before you realize it most of your waking hours you have that crap in your mouth...

I usually use it for a couple of months and quit for 4 and then do it all over again... I hope this time I just leave it alone for good.

My papaw used to never allow smoking when he took me fishing because he said the smell would get on the lure. So we always chewed when we went out.
So now all these years later I can't fish without some 'baccer (as he called it). It's the only time I still crave it.

Does anybody have any good info on which E cigarette to buy, where to start, there are so many of those E cigs out there?

Way to go coondog.. I am almost through day 3 and it feels great to be a non smoker...Yippppieeeee
Racer

Day 8 smoke free is coming to a close. Wow after 39 years as a smoker this is how it feels...Amazing
:woohoo1:....:kicking:.....:bgroovy:....:15:.....:1sm364jumpbed:....:guiness:
How are the rest of you Quitters doing?
Racer

ls57racer said:
Day 8 smoke free is coming to a close. Wow after 39 years as a smoker this is how it feels...Amazing
:woohoo1:....:kicking:.....:bgroovy:....:15:.....:1sm364jumpbed:....:guiness:
How are the rest of you Quitters doing?
Racer

I fell off the wagon. I keep trying to get back on though. Good job though to you. Keep up the good work. Read a study that found out bananas help people quit smoking. I guess there something in it that helps the cravings.

I'm still at it. Doing great and it's good to say I have had no nicotine in 2012 !! Way to go racer and everyone else !!! Get back on the band wagon hillbilly you can do it !!

BeerBoy said:
I'm still at it. Doing great and it's good to say I have had no nicotine in 2012 !! Way to go racer and everyone else !!! Get back on the band wagon hillbilly you can do it !!

Good job. I put the patch back on today.