FedEx Freight | No more CHEW !!!

Does the 7 day rule apply to alcohol, heroin, meth, crack, and ADHD drugs? Just asking, I got this friend..........

LOL!! Congrats guys! I hope to give up dip some day soon, its such a filthy habit! The tobacco grounds all over my car, truck, and me, then there is the spit bottle...

grocerythrower said:
I thought it was 3 weeks? 90 days is to hard, I like 3 weeks better!!! :)

Yea 3 weeks would be better but the closer you can get to 90 days the better at starting or stoping a habit.

beerboy, try ice water. drinking it and chewing on the ice. works for me every time. i think it's mental because when you chew the ice you are taking your mind off of the cravings. besides it's good for you. the body needs water to flush the blood system. flushing the blood system will get rid of the nicotine from your system. Try that and I hope it works for you. GOOD LUCK. And like everyone else is saying, You CAN do it

Well Gentlemen.... I just hit the 20 day mark Smokefree....WooooHoooooo
Racer
Congratulations Racer!! Your a tough guy, everyone on here that quit is tough as steel, tobacco is a hard habit to quit, a person really does have to want it.

My Dad put them down and never went back, I figured since I came from his loins I might be able to as well, no such luck, I guess I don't want to bad enough yet, I think about it daily, thats a start, I used to never think about quitting. This very thread has got me really thinking about it though!

Well Gentlemen.... I just hit the 20 day mark Smokefree....WooooHoooooo
Racer

your the man Racer !! you were not a "light" smoker either that has to be said. you smoked as much as i chewed. I also loved the habit. I just got sick of the control over me and walked away. I'm happy to say like Racer I'm an ex tabacco user !!!!!!!!