FedEx Freight | October pay raise

hohumm

TB Lurker
Credits
$0.80 hourly and $0.02 per mile. Across the board and at all locations. That's drivers, dock gets a smidge less and this includes the prorate for the later effective date this year.

Let the games begin ...

$0.80 hourly and $0.02 per mile. Across the board and at all locations. That's drivers, dock gets a smidge less and this includes the prorate for the later effective date this year.

Let the games begin ...

If this is true it's about the same as od is getting in September and they are at 24.10 a HR already. A friend over there told me they were getting .85 a HR and .002 a mile. So there hr wage will be 24.95 and ours will be 23.68.

Really FRED your making this to easy for the teamsters!

How does anyone know we're getting a prorated raise? Is it because they said so? :biglaugh: They didn't tell us what the original raise was, so how do we know they added anything?

So historically at cin we never knew what our raises were until the day we got them. I wonder why they are announcing it 2 months early ????

Same here, just had the morning pre-shift and .80hr .02 mile. .20 retro back to the old June raise date.

.80c an hr is a JOKE!

Inflation is 3x that. Its getting to the point where im losing money by going in to Fx every day.
My side projects are paying much better.

How does anyone know we're getting a prorated raise? Is it because they said so? :biglaugh: They didn't tell us what the original raise was, so how do we know they added anything?

In my meeting I was told it was originally .60 cents and with the prorated it bumped it to the .80 cents for hourly he didn't say what the mileage raise originally was tho