FedEx Freight | October pay raise

We were told 80 cents and 3.5 cents. 2 cents and then 1.5 for some terminology I don't remember. The same terminology was used as a portion of the 80 cents as well.

.80c an hr is a JOKE!

Inflation is 3x that. Its getting to the point where im losing money by going in to Fx every day.
My side projects are paying much better.

The city was the weak link at our barn. NOT ANYMORE!! Lol!

Let's see here option A I could give my employees a really good raise and pay them like the largest ltl company in America, and possibly stop union.

Or option B I can nickel and dime them and spend millions fighting to keep union out and lose.

Hmmmmm..... I chose option B.

So ******* predictable. 16 months no raise and you throw me two pennies...... Bring the union its official you dont a give a ****... By the way thanks for that flexable spending account I works great I used it all in less than 2 months. All about shareholders were just purple slaves

So ******* predictable. 16 months no raise and you throw me two pennies...... Bring the union its official you dont a give a ****... By the way thanks for that flexable spending account I works great I used it all in less than 2 months. All about shareholders were just purple slaves

Amen! Bring in the horse head ( Teamsters )

If it were 2009 2010 I say that would be a good increase. I don't believe that we will ever see the level some other company's pay, and I mean never. Union or not. Ain't gonna happen. The days of being the best compensated in the industry are dead never to be duplicated. I call this the "Pound Sand" raise.

CGT got same raise .80 cents on hour and 2.0 cents on the mile. Full time dock got .47 cents and part time dock only got .40 cents a hour.

If this is true it's about the same as od is getting in September and they are at 24.10 a HR already. A friend over there told me they were getting .85 a HR and .002 a mile. So there hr wage will be 24.95 and ours will be 23.68.

Really FRED your making this to easy for the teamsters!

45 hour workweek - at od it is all straight time so they make $1122.75. fedex 40 hours straight time at $947.20 plus 5 hours ot at $177.60 equals $1124.80.........hmmmmm

If you can get 45 hrs.
Don't forget the goal is no OT and double digit profit margins

Don't know many places around where I am that are not getting 45 hours or more. Just saying that there are other things like no o/t that need to be looked at not just the hourly rate.

Don't know many places around where I am that are not getting 45 hours or more. Just saying that there are other things like no o/t that need to be looked at not just the hourly rate.

You should never count on O.T. as part of your pay plan for it is not guaranteed income. It is nice to get and I think our guys get screwed but we all knew it going in. Things like insurance, 401k match and work environment are more important in my opinion

I have had only 2 eight hour days since the beginning of November.

45 hour workweek - at od it is all straight time so they make $1122.75. fedex 40 hours straight time at $947.20 plus 5 hours ot at $177.60 equals $1124.80.........hmmmmm

If you know anything about this company you would know we are under staffed! When we get staffed there will be no overtime! Then how will you explain OD making 1.07 more a hr? Not to mention Conway, YRC,ABF, UPSF, Holland, R&L, and Southeastern making more hourly than us!

You just guaranteed the union in! You have no one blame but yourself corporate! See you at the negotiation table!!

Weak try to keep the union out!

I think if the union wasn't at the company's door step we wouldn't be getting 80 cents. We also wouldnt know 7 weeks in advance what the raise is. In the history of the company since I've been here we normally find out the raise a day or two before we get it. This is part of the company's promise campaign to try and act like they will change their tune and treat us right.

Well I ain't buying what they're selling. I'm still voting UNION YES!
Not only can I see right through this 80 cent bs I think the company knows where they can stuff it!
80 cents in October will quickly turn to 20 cents in January when out healthcare coverage changes again!

I heard from a pretty reliable source that system wide we are 650 drivers short right now.... Seems like all they can hire are part time kids to work the dock... There's plenty of those around.....

You miss the point. The goal is zero. When fully staffed they will try to keep you at or under 40. They have done it in the past, as soon as fully staffed and freight levels allow it. Please don't pat yourselves on the back because you get OT after 8 while the competition doesn't, while they get $1-$2.00 more per hour than we do. The OT factor is worth something, but NOT $1.50 (or more) per hour in the long run.

I've had some great checks with 55-60 hours but that is NOT going to be the norm, nor do I want it to be.