Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah heck, you would argue that Billylo is not the greatest driver of all times the world and mankind has known since
trucks were invented, Mike was still better on offense,You could propably catch better than Brooks,you just can't hit
the long ball. I surrrender!
Brooks has the trophies, the MVPS, and titles.

Who's Billylo, and what position did he play?

Mike was still better on offense,You could propably catch better than Brooks,you just can't hit
the long ball. I surrrender!

I give you, Schmidt and Brett were better hitters. That wasn't the question, which was who was the best Third Baseman of All Time. That would be Robinson 1st, and Honus Wagner 2nd, and probably Schmidt 3rd.

The way I see it, if Robinson, Schmidt, and Brett were on the same team - who would play 3rd base? It would be Robinson at 3rd, Schmidt at 1st base, and Brett at DH. It's happened before, between Brett and Robinson, in All Star Games. Brooks was so great a fielder, he'd start if he only hit .190

I give you, Schmidt and Brett were better hitters. That wasn't the question, which was who was the best Third Baseman of All Time. That would be Robinson 1st, and Honus Wagner 2nd, and probably Schmidt 3rd.

The way I see it, if Robinson, Schmidt, and Brett were on the same team - who would play 3rd base? It would be Robinson at 3rd, Schmidt at 1st base, and Brett at DH. It's happened before, between Brett and Robinson, in All Star Games. Brooks was so great a fielder, he'd start if he only hit .190

I wonder if this mess we started caused the fight last night between NY and Detroit?
My TV was on the blink when Honus played.
All jokes aside, they were dedicated players in those days.

Air conditioner, too. From what I've read, they soaked cabbage leaves in alcohol and wore them in their hats. Evaporation was supposed to cool them. Not done today, so must not be worth it.

With todays technology, I'm surprised they have not developed some type cool suit for athletes,
I saw the game on TV with Brett's pine tar homer

Last edited:
With todays technology, I'm surprised they have not developed some type cool suit for athletes
It's coming. There's micro tech out there now (conspiracy theory) that can raise body temp so much that warring factions stop fighting just to live. Theoretically, might be able to cool via a microchip.

Personally, I think we'll get nuked first.... I'm not taking a chip....

Hey Wong, when you and BRG passed me today (I was heavy, 42k on a long box) I saw you both wave. But BRG waved with his whole hand and you waved with just one finger. What's up with that?

EDJMi2b.jpg

Hey Wong, when you and BRG passed me today (I was heavy, 42k on a long box) I saw you both wave. But BRG waved with his whole hand and you waved with just one finger. What's up with that?

EDJMi2b.jpg
That's the Iowa salute sign.....

Not a big deal, BRG Patel Consulting LLC, will be releasing a 110 volt model tractor early in 2018.
Engineers are working on the self winding recoil system for the long drop cords required.
Unlike the Cummins, that are restricted by fuel and battery power,these tractors have no limits, depending
on drop cord lengths and size of pee bag.
Chief engineer and designer Wong, said they have been overwhelmed for orders for these tractors.

Status
Not open for further replies.