XPO | One out of three won

That info about TJ on his way out.Has no bearing on anything except and internal issue.He may be retiring and go to work for the state of Texas.rumors

Anybody that reads TDU website is completely lost on having creditable info!
I can give you my opinion on TDU, but I would probably be banned...I don't trust TDU, don't be fool by them.

Anybody that reads TDU website is completely lost on having creditable info!
I can give you my opinion on TDU, but I would probably be banned...I don't trust TDU, don't be fool by them.
Some of their articles are mostly close to being right.They do use some writer latitude.

It would be a healthier world if people were more careful where they got there facts from. These vague/unsubstantiated quotes demonstrate a blatant disregard for the truth and the solid embrace of an agenda. I am NOT saying these statements are not without merit. Just that they lack ANY journalist credibility and therefor voids the article. We have national news networks that practice this without apology.

"It’s good to see that rank and file action can slow down management’s latest move, to allow for more careful consideration."

"A lot of Teamster officers and stewards prefer dealing with Sweeton."

Moving on; Regardless of how subjectively this is written, I do appreciate accountability. He was demoted. Thank God we don't
need any of that accountability stuff at Conway.......until it provides an opportunity to blame our shortcomings on a scapegoat.

Today's journalist and editors of news medium are all about that big story ... It would be very wise to take some of it with a grain of salt ... The truth usually comes out ... It just takes time. It's very important not to be knee jerk with today's media.

Today's journalist and editors of news medium are all about that big story ... It would be very wise to take some of it with a grain of salt ... The truth usually comes out ... It just takes time. It's very important not to be knee jerk with today's media.

That, and find out what Myle Cyrus is doing today... True journalism has went "south of the border", so to speak... I read quite a few articles from the BBC and it seems they do a fair job of keeping things real... But news, as a whole, I take very little from it..