XPO | One out of three won

We need a IP address checked, this sound like someone who is not with us going under a new name....can it be?

TEACHER!!! TEACHER!!!! JOHNNY'S CHEATING!!!!!!!!!

tattletale.gif

Got these tallies from Nuno:

Downtown LA: Yes-22 No-20
SanFernando: Yes-16 No-17
SanteFe Springs: Yes-56 No-78

Also dockworkers are alleged to have voted.

And its noteworthy that 2 of the initial Conway guys who had something to do with getting ball rolling were discharged before this point.

Remember how they play. If they fire you or your buddies henceforth after a No vote for unjust reasons...remember you chose/wanted the imbalance in justice so company was God and had all.power.

I'm set at 62 to retire.....I have a big IRA and a lot invested in mutual funds and that's not counting what I have saved and put back in the safe deposit box....The thing with a pension is that when you die it stops.... With my IRA my children can reap the reward of all my years of hard work....They get that.... Everything I own is paid for.....And the Social Security I draw at 62 I will just put aside.....My wife will cover me on Healthcare until I'm eligible for Medicare......Most live beyond their means with fancy cars and big houses.....I don't need those status symbols.... I need to be debt free....I am....And that's why I can retire early....I would suggest you young guys get a financial planner if your not able to get it done yourself.
If that's the case why did I sign my wife over as the benaficirey of my plan?

I'm set at 62 to retire.....I have a big IRA and a lot invested in mutual funds and that's not counting what I have saved and put back in the safe deposit box....The thing with a pension is that when you die it stops.... With my IRA my children can reap the reward of all my years of hard work....They get that.... Everything I own is paid for.....And the Social Security I draw at 62 I will just put aside.....My wife will cover me on Healthcare until I'm eligible for Medicare......Most live beyond their means with fancy cars and big houses.....I don't need those status symbols.... I need to be debt free....I am....And that's why I can retire early....I would suggest you young guys get a financial planner if your not able to get it done yourself.
My pension stops for me when I die.But not for my beneficiaries.

its nlrb charges if they try and take away work to punish the yes voters.

and to the guy posting about pensions, the only thing the union would look at would be the existing conway pension thats been frozen. they could negotiate it back open again, and the benefit levels. no one said anything about central states besides you....

If that's the case why did I sign my wife over as the benaficirey of my plan?

My pension stops for me when I die.But not for my beneficiaries.

Our pension (and most) works like an annuity and you have choices how to structure YOUR annuity to fit your needs.
You can decreased rate in survivorship, Same rate in survivorship, Set term w/ survivorship, No survivorship (first die), Guaranteed term, etc. The length and amounts are all different depending on your choice.

Excellent choices you have made! And sound advice as well, regardless of your pension status. Additionally, pensions have NOTHING to do with living within your means and saving! If your employer sez you will earn a pension as a condition of you "signing on" to work for them, then you should earn a pension. Your children would benefit even more from your hard work. I do agree 1000% with your post.

Simple 'nuff?

Excellent choices you have made! And sound advice as well, regardless of your pension status. Additionally, pensions have NOTHING to do with living within your means and saving! If your employer sez you will earn a pension as a condition of you "signing on" to work for them, then you should earn a pension. Your children would benefit even more from your hard work. I do agree 1000% with your post.

Simple 'nuff?
Despite our differences I like and understand you....Pensions are great but I know many that have cashed them out and have rolled them over....Each one is different.. A certified financial planner can do a Roth or many other things to assure you can retire without ever having to worry about money....I've seen people cash out 401K's and not roll them over at a young age....I just want to slap them....Borrow against them....Stupid things like that... The young people of today think they will live forever....But like us all....They will die someday....A little common sense can take you a long way....Think and plan ahead has always been my motto....And keeping the TAX man away for me and my heirs has always been job one.

Got these tallies from Nuno:

Downtown LA: Yes-22 No-20
SanFernando: Yes-16 No-17
SanteFe Springs: Yes-56 No-78

Also dockworkers are alleged to have voted.

And its noteworthy that 2 of the initial Conway guys who had something to do with getting ball rolling were discharged before this point.

Remember how they play. If they fire you or your buddies henceforth after a No vote for unjust reasons...remember you chose/wanted the imbalance in justice so company was God and had all.power.

If those 2 organizers can prove they were fired for union activity they can get the job back.

I like being paid for my hard work , knowledge , and skill.

One of my biggest issues with current management is them reneging on 401k contribution matches. We get a quarterly match but a match was taken away ( the 3% given if you put in 6% )

It was to start back after we had 2 straight quarters of below 95 OR. Now , the company just tells us that's something the "old" president said , so it doesn't count.
What!?

Despite our differences I like and understand you....Pensions are great but I know many that have cashed them out and have rolled them over....Each one is different.. A certified financial planner can do a Roth or many other things to assure you can retire without ever having to worry about money....I've seen people cash out 401K's and not roll them over at a young age....I just want to slap them....Borrow against them....Stupid things like that... The young people of today think they will live forever....But like us all....They will die someday....A little common sense can take you a long way....Think and plan ahead has always been my motto....And keeping the TAX man away for me and my heirs has always been job one.

Agreed.
We have also seen the 2nd biggest (biggest?) stock market crash in history which tore up my investments. What we can do is increase our chances of realizing financial comfort. Conversely, there is much we have no control of. There lies having the brains to assess risks vs rewards and the knads to capitalize on what proves to be prudent.

Note; There IS a strong message to diversify in this exchange.

I like being paid for my hard work , knowledge , and skill.

One of my biggest issues with current management is them reneging on 401k contribution matches. We get a quarterly match but a match was taken away ( the 3% given if you put in 6% )

It was to start back after we had 2 straight quarters of below 95 OR. Now , the company just tells us that's something the "old" president said , so it doesn't count.
What!?

LIKE.....I think LIKE is appropriate....But I don't like it???

LOL, The corporation continues to meet our expectations by ignoring its obligations to the workforce.
In other words; This surprises you?

Just a wild ass thought - What if we had a written contract in place?

I like that. They freely vote and say "NO" to you guys, and that means they lose? They just didn't fall for the BS.

I know that's not gonna stop this teamster train, unfortunately.

You guys have nothing to do but try to recruit new converts to bring in some dough.

That's your mission, your passion, your need.

Your like a radical "religion" that just keeps coming up with new ways to force people into your way of thinking.

There are boot licking company men and boot licking union men as well, some people just like the taste of a different sort.

The one thing a union man has that a non union man will never have is contractual rights. Without which you have only one choice of boot to lick, if you desire to lick.

The Union didn't recruit me, I went to them, seeking help and a strong voice at my workplace. It isn't perfect, but is a hell of a lot better than standing alone against a corporation.

There are boot licking company men and boot licking union men as well, some people just like the taste of a different sort.

The one thing a union man has that a non union man will never have is contractual rights. Without which you have only one choice of boot to lick, if you desire to lick.

The Union didn't recruit me, I went to them, seeking help and a strong voice at my workplace. It isn't perfect, but is a hell of a lot better than standing alone against a corporation.

So now you know how James Hoffa Sr. felt years ago, right..... So you wouldn't have to stand alone... How long have you been a Teamster now? (Remember, I have my peeps here)

Me too.. Wasn't that a moving statement....

Moving? No.
To the point with few words? Yes.

You are attracted to me, aren't you? I can feel you sniffing around looking for something to scrap over. Or maybe you're looking for some after dark fun. You want bent over? Is that why you're following me around? You like it rough. I can tell by your friendly words.

LOL j\k