XPO | One out of three won

This is the same FUBAR that sent Jeff Rogers of YRC packing. My thoughts? Tyson wasn't playing "nice" with YRC.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

From what I've read Lifer, it was the other way around.. He was giving them what they wanted... But, that's what I say about journalism these days, what do you believe... Who knows anymore..

And todays business climate, all about profits, and against union contracts will get you the same thing for pensions as they did for health insurance because they didnt want contractual union health insurance eithet.

.....an Obamacare for pensions. Mandated money coming out of checks for pension. Thats where following feat and corporate BS will take us unless we stick toveyher. Then well get to keep $100/ week for our bills.

But asking people to join into an uncertain pension plan with only a promise to pay? Doesn't add up, Companies and municipalities all across the country are moving away from pensions for the simple fact they are unsustainable. Those that are in them desreve to extract what they were promised. For those that are not it is the individuals responsibility to set ourselves up for retirement via 401K's or other such plans. Even social Security is not a given anymore. Bottom line promoting a union with promises of great pensions is a far cry from reality. This is simply something moving forward in todays business climate that's not going to happen.

From what I've read Lifer, it was the other way around.. He was giving them what they wanted... But, that's what I say about journalism these days, what do you believe... Who knows anymore..

Loon, I can't go into a great detail on this but we were able to talk to TJ at a JC3 delegates meeting and he did say that they were well aware of all the slight of hand regarding PT. We had specific documentation he reviewed. Our area is very unique and we were encouraged to "hang paper" on everything. He was also quite vocal about certain aspects of the last MOU which more than likely landed him in hot water.

Loon, I can't go into a great detail on this but we were able to talk to TJ at a JC3 delegates meeting and he did say that they were well aware of all the slight of hand regarding PT. We had specific documentation he reviewed. Our area is very unique and we were encouraged to "hang paper" on everything. He was also quite vocal about certain aspects of the last MOU which more than likely landed him in hot water.

Oh, I don't want you to go into detail with it.. I just seen it brought up on one the threads where they discussing Union Or No Union... All I can say my friend, is you know more about it than I do.. I'm just going by, I guess somewhat biased opinions, on here.. I know the articles that I've read have portrayed TJ as being the softy and giving in on YRC ratification on extending the 2015 agreement to 2019.. That's a pisser IMHO.. The guys at YRC have suffered enough I think... But like I said, you know more than I do... Thanks for the response and trying to straighten it out.. How's my friend Muler doing... I been wanting to PM him and see how things are going, but as I soon as I get a chance something comes up.... Busy with the store these days since I retired at Estes... Take care my friend, I have to go pick up the wife from the airport, she's flying back in from New York.. Her and her sisters went up there to see my nephew, he's going to Hunter College to get his Masters....

All I can say my friend, is you know more about it than I do.. I'm just going by, I guess somewhat biased opinions, on here.. I know the articles that I've read have portrayed TJ as being the softy and giving in on YRC ratification on extending the 2015 agreement to 2019.. That's a pisser IMHO.. The guys at YRC have suffered enough I think... But like I said, you know more than I do... Thanks for the response and trying to straighten it out..

If you want more details, shoot me a PM. It was a very interesting conversation. The CabLizzard knows of my frustrations and has been in the loop on this for months.

If you want more details, shoot me a PM. It was a very interesting conversation. The CabLizzard knows of my frustrations and has been in the loop on this for months.

Yeah, if I can catch that sucker out of the boat long enough... I'm gonna have to cook up a fishing trip with him,, I love red fishing... My bro-in-law and I use to go at least twice a month when they lived in Port Sulphur, but since Katrina cam through and took their home, they moved to Belle Chase and he has weird hours at the refinery... If I can, I'm gonna try and take Cabby down there with me and we gonna fish that bayou clean...LOL

Oh, I don't want you to go into detail with it.. I just seen it brought up on one the threads where they discussing Union Or No Union... All I can say my friend, is you know more about it than I do.. I'm just going by, I guess somewhat biased opinions, on here.. I know the articles that I've read have portrayed TJ as being the softy and giving in on YRC ratification on extending the 2015 agreement to 2019.. That's a pisser IMHO.. The guys at YRC have suffered enough I think... But like I said, you know more than I do... Thanks for the response and trying to straighten it out.. How's my friend Muler doing... I been wanting to PM him and see how things are going, but as I soon as I get a chance something comes up.... Busy with the store these days since I retired at Estes... Take care my friend, I have to go pick up the wife from the airport, she's flying back in from New York.. Her and her sisters went up there to see my nephew, he's going to Hunter College to get his Masters....

Yeah, if I can catch that sucker out of the boat long enough... I'm gonna have to cook up a fishing trip with him,, I love red fishing... My bro-in-law and I use to go at least twice a month when they lived in Port Sulphur, but since Katrina cam through and took their home, they moved to Belle Chase and he has weird hours at the refinery... If I can, I'm gonna try and take Cabby down there with me and we gonna fish that bayou clean...LOL

One more hijack and I'm done. Congratulations to your nephew's accomplishments. My daughter's have made me proud too. Do the letters PHD mean anything these days? I was tickled pink to hear from our buddy CabLizzard that you finally retired. Well, sort of retired anyways. Good luck with your store and if the CabLizzard had his way, I would be strapping a load down right now in the big easy. Hell, who knows? Maybe all of us could go out and tip a few and cheer each other on when the rods double over?

One more hijack and I'm done. Congratulations to your nephew's accomplishments. My daughter's have made me proud too. Do the letters PHD mean anything these days? I was tickled pink to hear from our buddy CabLizzard that you finally retired. Well, sort of retired anyways. Good luck with your store and if the CabLizzard had his way, I would be strapping a load down right now in the big easy. Hell, who knows? Maybe all of us could go out and tip a few and cheer each other on when the rods double over?

You name the place and time my friend... Wavin' dat hand...