FedEx Freight | Paid Oganizer vs. Union Buster

Yes, I understood that. Fact is, that not EVERYTHING must be negotiated.

I'm a independent third party, but not a paid buster. No subliminal message, it's a right there in the pixels on your screen. I am anti-Teamsters just stating facts, letting the chips fall where they may.

So let's talk about your slight of hand now that you have "come out" on your anti union position. When I mentioned the bargaining table and what was brought to it, that would have been a fine time to concede that you were trying to shed a bad light on the simple statement the organizer made. You didn't. I made reference to the bargaining table more than once and you continued on. For someone that wants to do his best to state facts, you sure try to hide as many as you can. But that is all in an effort to make the organizer out to be a liar right? You know exactly what the man meant when he said "Everything is negotiable." If you didn't, then you just proved what little you know. Either way, your post more or less put the noose around your neck in the credibility department. Thanks for doing all the work.

Did I miss a question that was directed at me?

I was busy on that other thread trying to find somebody patient enough to educate you on the difference between "a petition" and "petitioned". I figured that might take some time.

I'm loving the acronym for THUG. Lol. And I thought I was trolling people. This guy is is too obvious!
So much Herp Derp from one poster. I hope no one takes that person seriously.

Did I miss a question that was directed at me?

I was busy on that other thread trying to find somebody patient enough to educate you on the difference between "a petition" and "petitioned". I figured that might take some time.

I'm still trying to understand why you don't have the nads to concede your underhanded ploy in this thread.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

I have the nads to concede when I am wrong. There isn't an underhanded ploy in this thread that is mine to concede.

Quit stirring the pot. You accuse me of being a "buster" and hearing nothing but "crickets" after avoiding some question directed at me. I asked if I missed a question directed at me, and 14 hours later you have responded to my post with insults but still don't post a question.

Post the question that I apparently missed and I will gladly respond.

I have the nads to concede when I am wrong. There isn't an underhanded ploy in this thread that is mine to concede.

Quit stirring the pot. You accuse me of being a "buster" and hearing nothing but "crickets" after avoiding some question directed at me. I asked if I missed a question directed at me, and 14 hours later you have responded to my post with insults but still don't post a question.

There are several "busters" on these boards. Funny how you assumed that post was directed towards you. No direct quote yet you responded?

Sure their is an underhanded ploy to concede. It was pointed out to you a couple of times. You chose not to address it. You might want to read back through the thread.

Oh I see the confusion now. The word "buster" should have been plural. Well, you already know a few of us struggle with that. My apologies.

There are several "busters" on these boards. Funny how you assumed that post was directed towards you. No direct quote yet you responded?

Here's how I made that giant leap....

First you quoted me and said:

So let's talk about your slight of hand now that you have "come out" on your anti union position.

Then CrazyTrucker says:
This ^^^ exactly why i put him on ignore he is here for one reason to cause doubt and fear. He is good at rambling on though lol.

and then you say:

Nothing but crickets from "the buster."

Not such a giant leap, now was it?

You accuse me of not having the nads to answer your question. I ask you to restate it and I will answer as I don't see it. To which you avoid restating the question and yet I am the one lacking in the nads department...

Then CrazyTrucker says:

and then you say:

You accuse me of not having the nads to answer your question. I ask you to restate it and I will answer as I don't see it. To which you avoid restating the question and yet I am the one lacking in the nads department...

Why restate the question when you were already asked and quoted on such? Did you confuse yourself again?

Then CrazyTrucker says:

and then you say:

You see, I never said one word about answering a question. You did. I was just curious why it was so quiet after so much time had passed. Did that help your confusion? Go back and read it again and maybe you can make sense of it. Word by word, line by line. All better now?

Ex 396 and I have debated over union issues in the past. One particular exchange left me bewildered. We were arguing production standards and seniority rights and this individual basically defended the right to discriminate based on age and how that relates to their production. This should infuriate anyone who plans to make a career of this profession. Fyi our upsf contract forbids discrimination based on age or physicality of our members. There is much more to a cba than pay and benefits.

Ex 396 and I have debated over union issues in the past. One particular exchange left me bewildered. We were arguing production standards and seniority rights and this individual basically defended the right to discriminate based on age and how that relates to their production. This should infuriate anyone who plans to make a career of this profession. Fyi our upsf contract forbids discrimination based on age or physicality of our members. There is much more to a cba than pay and benefits.

Also isn't it against federal law to discriminate based on age, gender, race, religion, etc.........

I absolutely did not defend the right to discriminate based on age. I don't care if you are 20 or 70, if you are a valuable employee I want you, if you aren't I don't.

No slugs getting a free ride, simple.